Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We will win today!!

S

Skonsengwolf

I don't know why, but I'm convinced we'll win today. Just you watch, we'll be tastig victory again today, and it will taste damn good!

Come on you Wolves!!

W

WasStefan

We had one of these last week and that ended up in tears

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No we won't, and if we do, it will only falsely raise hope...

S

Sandwell Wolf

No chance, Stoke will batter us.

It's gonna be another 5-0 embarrassment live on TV. Get in.

S

Skonsengwolf

We had one of these last week and that ended up in tears

It'll probably end in tears Stefan, but right now I'm suffering from a severe case of optimism! Makes the inevitable defeat worse to take, but it's a warm, cosy feeling while it lasts...

W

WasStefan

It'll probably end in tears Stefan, but right now I'm suffering from a severe case of optimism! Makes the inevitable defeat worse to take, but it's a warm, cosy feeling while it lasts...

Addictive isn't it :D

E

Edgmond Wolf

I like you passion and I do hope you are right.....however I think it is more likely we will suffer another defeat unfortunately

Come on the Wolves

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be the day our fight back begins. 4.35 pm and so far, all our nearest rivals are losing.
3-1 to Wolves.

S

Skonsengwolf

If results stay like this and we win, we will only be three points behind the pack! COYW

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet we'll lose 2-1 after going ahead through a Kightly speculative goalward ball, swiped at by edwards (without making contact) before conceeding 2 goals from 2 unjust set-pieces.

Mark my words it'll end up like that... put your house on it!

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I'm convinced we'll win today. Just you watch, we'll be tastig victory again today, and it will taste damn good!

Come on you Wolves!!

Yeah ok. What's your next blinding piece of inspiration?

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I think we're going to win, Crouch own goal.

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Come on you Wolves!!

I remember a time (not that long ago) when I used to have blind faith. Embrace reality my man, you won't feel so disappointed when it inevitably goes tits up.

S

Skonsengwolf

Well that backfired spectacularly! I just had this feeling that we'd win today, and it seemed possible for a reasonable amount of time, but of course this being Wolves, we $$$$ed up big time. Sorry lads, you'll never see any optimism from me again this season.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that backfired spectacularly! I just had this feeling that we'd win today, and it seemed possible for a reasonable amount of time, but of course this being Wolves, we $$$$ed up big time. Sorry lads, you'll never see any optimism from me again this season.

Thank $$$$ for that!

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Welcome back to the fold. Have a lie down and a cold beer. It'll all be over in a fortnight or so.

D

Dewsburywolf

Thank $$$$ for that!

Now we just need arctic rime to throw in the towel & we might just nick a point before the season finishes

Sorry Tone :embarassed:

Back
Top Bottom