Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We have two in Guardian's best signings of the season team

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw this.....really great.
What also is great is how often Wolves topics are appearing on different forms of media.
Yesterday, my brother was taking the ferry to Vancouver Is. and the game was on the tv. It’s a magical year....it’s simply surreal.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our signings since Mendes came on board have been unbelievable.
Polar opposite of previous eras (Jackett apart).

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
‘Moutinho s best years are behind him” - what was he like at his peak...Jesus!
The PL is probably the toughest,hardest, fasted football league in the world. And our guys have been plucked from Spain, Portugal,Morroco, Ireland,France,Mexico, Belgium and also Wolves homegrown players,(if I have forgotten any country, sorry,).....
Our players must be loving this season.......they, professionally get to show what they can do on the world stage. They must be on top of the world.
To show to all their doubters and their believers that they do belong in the PL.
How cool for them......

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Should be 3 because Jonny is a better left back than Digne

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Make that 4 because I would have Patricio over Fabiański

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had to laugh on radio 5 live last night they were on about Spurs new stadium and saying it is not easy on the players having to get used to a new stadium. Well ours have got used to a new club, country, language, team mates and hit the ground running.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves, Everton, Leicester, Toon and Wham 2 each with Southampton. No mention of a top 6 club.

Because you can’t say any from top 6 have either shocked with performance above expectations, or provided extraordinary value.

Pay over £70m for a keeper that’s great with his feet, then he better be a good keeper that’s great with his feet.
Van Dijk could have easily been in a similar thing last Jan, because the transformation in their defence and his performances in general, made £75m a ‘snip’.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had to laugh on radio 5 live last night they were on about Spurs new stadium and saying it is not easy on the players having to get used to a new stadium. Well ours have got used to a new club, country, language, team mates and hit the ground running.
That goes for any foreign player tho

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moutinho should easily manage at least another three seasons with us as long as he does not pick up severe injuries.
Same class as Modric who is almost two years older.... :):)

Back
Top Bottom