Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We Are All One Pack Video

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our media team is incredible!

There’s a lot of cynicism in football about “box ticking” and related nonsense when this video really shows that football SHOULD be for everyone. There’s all sorts of daily drama in the world and football really is an escapism from it all.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thought this deserved its own thread. Amazing video! Well done media team. It brought a tear to me eye!
I missed that so cheers for posting.

An excellent little video that was not only a lot of fun (Mario getting a kiss the top of the head from the lady in the wheelchair for example) but a low-key reminder that you never know quite who is sitting or standing next to you in the ground so, if you're going to say that we're one pack as Wolves fans, then you should mean it. There's a danger vids like this end up schmaltzy but I think this one stayed the right side of the line.

As an aside, isn't John Richards a quiet, thoughtful, smart man? Real class.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I missed that so cheers for posting.

An excellent little video that was not only a lot of fun (Mario getting a kiss the top of the head from the lady in the wheelchair for example) but a low-key reminder that you never know quite who is sitting or standing next to you in the ground so, if you're going to say that we're one pack as Wolves fans, then you should mean it. There's a danger vids like this end up schmaltzy but I think this one stayed the right side of the line.

As an aside, isn't John Richards a quiet, thoughtful, smart man? Real class.
King John is superb

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very nice video, but they could have inserted a comment from an international member of the club. It is not to difficult nowadays with all the IT facilities available around the world.
Fair point. Actually, an interesting follow up would be one that stepped outside of Wolverhampton and looked at our worldwide fanbase whether they're part of the Wulfrunian diaspora or a foreign football fan who fell for the Wolves.

Last edited:

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
King John is superb

Indeed, it was telling how, with every question, he paused and thought it over and his answers were deliberate and heartfelt. His point that he only spent 14 out of his 70+ years playing for Wolves but that he still considers it a family was relatable in a way. After all, fans only spend 2 out of every 168-hour week at Molineux* but the club and the team represent a part of their life that has an importance that is wildly disproportionate to those brief visits.

* the other 166 hours are spent on here, complaining about the 2 hours spent at the match :p

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
As a disabled person I thought this was genuinely class. This kind of thing usually comes off cringe and forced but the club executed this so well. I can't speak for everyone in my position, but this video has made me feel even more welcome, heard and represented in the community. Quite emotional.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a disabled person I thought this was genuinely class. This kind of thing usually comes off cringe and forced but the club executed this so well. I can't speak for everyone in my position, but this video has made me feel even more welcome, heard and represented in the community. Quite emotional.
I feel the same as you and so did my wife!

My disabled wife has always been so well looked after by the club when ever she has gone to games or since we gave up our season tickets, they always go the extra mile for disabled fans who attend.

The club is stellar in how they cater to disabled fans, some of the other grounds and clubs we have been to and their bad facilities make disabled fans feel like an after thought. But not wolves!!!

Amazing video as it also showed no matter your age, race, creed or physical/neurological health we are one pack!!!!!

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
I feel the same as you and so did my wife!

My disabled wife has always been so well looked after by the club when ever she has gone to games or since we gave up our season tickets, they always go the extra mile for disabled fans who attend.

The club is stellar in how they cater to disabled fans, some of the other grounds and clubs we have been to and their bad facilities make disabled fans feel like an after thought. But not wolves!!!

Amazing video as it also showed no matter your age, race, creed or physical/neurological health we are one pack!!!!!
Fantastic to know that the care and representation portrayed in the video is accurate to real life. I'm very pleased to know that my needs will be catered to whenever I attend a match. That was going to be Bournemouth as I posted about on here, but sadly I have had a very extreme family emergency come up and I'll be away on the day of the match now.

Also, you are very right mate. No matter what differences we may have as people, football brings us together. It is a beautiful thing and I think more clubs should be putting the spotlight on it. Classy thing from the club, feels very sweet especially at the end of a great season.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic to know that the care and representation portrayed in the video is accurate to real life. I'm very pleased to know that my needs will be catered to whenever I attend a match. That was going to be Bournemouth as I posted about on here, but sadly I have had a very extreme family emergency come up and I'll be away on the day of the match now.

Also, you are very right mate. No matter what differences we may have as people, football brings us together. It is a beautiful thing and I think more clubs should be putting the spotlight on it. Classy thing from the club, feels very sweet especially at the end of a great season.
Mate, the stewards and matchday staff are bloody fantastic!!!

If it gets too busy outside, they let you in a little bit earlier and if you are in a wheelchair they will undo the locks and open bigger doors, creating more work for themselves.

She became a wolf because of how well they treated her! Then when we had our season ticket they really get to know you and have a little chat and you can see they care!

Coventry and the CBS on the other hand…… they are a ****ing disgrace!!!!! Went there for football and rugby and honestly, they made her and others feel crap as they let able body people hop into their area to watch and don’t ask them to leave….. at one cov game, the person next to us was punched and thrown from their wheelchair by a fan who wanted a better view and didn’t like politely being asked to leave….. the stewards during and after the incident were nothing short of a disgrace! And god forbid you are ambulant disabled at the cbs arena…..

Our club, is a ****ing great one and has been for a very long time in being inclusive to all

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Mate, the stewards and matchday staff are bloody fantastic!!!

If it gets too busy outside, they let you in a little bit earlier and if you are in a wheelchair they will undo the locks and open bigger doors, creating more work for themselves.

She became a wolf because of how well they treated her! Then when we had our season ticket they really get to know you and have a little chat and you can see they care!

Coventry and the CBS on the other hand…… they are a ****ing disgrace!!!!! Went there for football and rugby and honestly, they made her and others feel crap as they let able body people hop into their area to watch and don’t ask them to leave….. at one cov game, the person next to us was punched and thrown from their wheelchair by a fan who wanted a better view and didn’t like politely being asked to leave….. the stewards during and after the incident were nothing short of a disgrace! And god forbid you are ambulant disabled at the cbs arena…..

Our club, is a ****ing great one and has been for a very long time in being inclusive to all
Re: the negative experiences at Coventry I am genuinely so shocked that I don't know what to say. It is, however, very heartwarming to know that we go above and beyond for our disabled supporters. Everyone deserves to have a positive matchday experience that they'll remember. Had no idea about our commitment to being inclusive because sadly it doesn't seem too common in football. I'm not one bit surprised that WWFC have a commitment to it, though. At all. :)

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re: the negative experiences at Coventry I am genuinely so shocked that I don't know what to say. It is, however, very heartwarming to know that we go above and beyond for our disabled supporters. Everyone deserves to have a positive matchday experience that they'll remember. Had no idea about our commitment to being inclusive because sadly it doesn't seem too common in football. I'm not one bit surprised that WWFC have a commitment to it, though. At all. :)

Wolves have always been a “proper” family and community club……

I will say it again, the video is a perfect representation of how wolves make people feel who aren’t always made to feel wanted or included in sad situations and some places……

Our media team, are genuinely a credit to our club who produce incredibly moving work and media. Just include the Raul Documentary and also the one about sasa. They really understand and deliver the “one club” mantra

Back
Top Bottom