Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WATFORD FC Singing Section !

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
It's probably been on here in a thread somewhere but I haven't seen it & it really made me laugh ! -
From the Watford Observer

"Seats contained within the Rookery Stand Block RS2 Rows G-X Seats 77-104 inclusive (total 476 seats) will be deemed as being within the ‘Singing Section’ of the stadium from the 2019/20 season onwards.
"Supporters who currently sit within the block of seats above but do not wish to be part of the Singing Section should renew as normal in their current seats. The Ticket Office team will be calling out to all Season Ticket holders within the 476 seats to confirm if they wish to remain where they are. If they do not, first priority for alternative accommodation will be given (and any extra charge for higher-priced stands which would normally apply would be waived on a one-off basis)."

So they have 476 singers whilst we have the South Bank, the Steve Bull, The North Bank (sometimes) & even the Billy Quiet at times ! & as part of this item, they are going to take Season Tickets off supporters who don't attend matches too!

Watford to clamp down on season ticket no shows

Last edited:
J

Jungleee

Aren't they called the 1881 section or something? Selling tickets as a block at Wembley...

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's probably been on here in a thread somewhere but I haven't seen it & it really made me laugh ! -
From the Watford Observer

"Seats contained within the Rookery Stand Block RS2 Rows G-X Seats 77-104 inclusive (total 476 seats) will be deemed as being within the ‘Singing Section’ of the stadium from the 2019/20 season onwards.
"Supporters who currently sit within the block of seats above but do not wish to be part of the Singing Section should renew as normal in their current seats. The Ticket Office team will be calling out to all Season Ticket holders within the 476 seats to confirm if they wish to remain where they are. If they do not, first priority for alternative accommodation will be given (and any extra charge for higher-priced stands which would normally apply would be waived on a one-off basis)."

So they have 476 singers whilst we have the South Bank, the Steve Bull, The North Bank (sometimes) & even the Billy Quiet at times ! & as part of this item, they are going to take Season Tickets off supporters who don't attend matches too!

They gotta make room for Elton and his piano

N

Northamptonwolf

All the Wolves blocks at Wembley are the singing section. Imagine over 33,000 of us belting out Nuno had a dream. I bet you all of our side of the stadium will join in. It's going to be amazing.
Hope so

Hoaever ive been in away ends with 5k plus wolves and its been as flat as a pancake. Ive also been in away ends with 500 of us and its been superb

C

ChesterWolf

Smaller away followings quite often louder than large ones where the most vocal supporters are so spread out. Singing section isn’t a bad idea at all, the name makes you cringe but essentially it’s what the south bank is at Molineux.

Crystal Palace ‘singing section’ made a right racket at Wembley the other year.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely been in ends where you're surrounded by people who dont want to sing or don't know the words. A good 23000 wont know the words to anything except Nuno had a bloody team :D
But usually its good if people have been all day drinking, over 2 days...!

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our atmosphere will be make it break on how bunched together our core support is. If enough get going together I’m sure it will spread to other areas. But if the game is nervy or we’re losing I wouldn’t be stunned if our section is pretty mute.

I went to the PO final in 2014 and sat in the corporate neutral section by the dugouts, and towards the end at 2-0 the whole section of Norwich fans were making a right racket, so it shows it can be done.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
We’ve got a singing section, the entire Wolves end.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Definitely been in ends where you're surrounded by people who dont want to sing or don't know the words. A good 23000 wont know the words to anything except Nuno had a bloody team :D
But usually its good if people have been all day drinking, over 2 days...!
I know a few people who are going down on the Friday

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may go all Edge here, but if the people sat next to me at Wembley want a quiet day they are not in luck! I’ll be singing me nads off

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If a team are 2-0 down their fans rarely sing. The South bank are pretty good compared to most, certainly in the Premiership.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Are you Linda Lovelace?
That REALLY shows your age !
You need to learn to sing from the diaphragm, not the throat.
You should see other messages on here from those that know me saying much the same thing, only generally worse !, couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, but very loud all the same ;-)
Just remembering back 50 odd years, my music teacher telling me to mime the words!

Back
Top Bottom