Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Warren Joyce gone at Wigan....

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could be good for us....Who are they realistically going to attract to get them out of that mess??? Russell Slade lol!!!!

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are clubs now panicking?

Guess it's a case of gold your nerve or try and change it?

O

OldburyWolf

Could be good for us....Who are they realistically going to attract to get them out of that mess??? Russell Slade lol!!!!
The assistant manager has got the job until the end of the season

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Hopefully they don't get a new manager boost.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i didn't think he was doing that bad, he made them harder to beat anyway. They beat us and Blues away, losing to Bristol was a big blow though.
Knowing our luck they will get a bounce beat Villa, go to Newcastle and win then beat Rotherham
Really i think they are down they have a tough run in

E

Essex Wolf

Team not doing well in manager sacking shocker. Now when will Wolves realise this is the required action?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bullywolf

That's them gone then, that defeat at the weekend was crucial anyway, just one team left now then.
Hate it when people write off sides , they aren't gone at all. Just because they are favourites to join Rotheram doesn't mean " they are gone , one team left"

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A win tomorrow and he's OK for a bit longer.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That would of been Lee Johnson had Brizzle lost to Wigan on the weekend, we need a point a game to stay up still so I'm not panicking. If we get hammered at Brentford I'll worry, but think we'll give them a good game and potentially nick it.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lambert doing well to survive in his job at the moment. Joyce had engineered two wins at us and Blouse in the last few weeks.

D

Deleted member 4722

come on FOSUN if you got a pair you should do the right thing and sack lambert now

M

Monkey Man

Love the way everyone is writing Wigan off, they've got a few surprise results left in them yet.

Remember out home game.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully their interim boss has the same effect as TC had for us.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate it when people write off sides , they aren't gone at all. Just because they are favourites to join Rotheram doesn't mean " they are gone , one team left"
5 behind us, taking into GD thats 6, i cant see them finishing above us now. Not with a TC appointment being made.
Plus i think we will get something out of tomorrows game personally.

Optimistic Hove Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All this is somewhat reminiscent of Kipling's "If"....If, Mr Lambert, you can keep your job whilst all those around don't, you'll be extremely lucky!
Apologies to any Kipling purists out there. :)

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unless we have someone good who can take Lambert's place literally the day after there is no point in sacking him. Pardew? I doubt he would take us on. Woy Hodgson? I think not. Rowett almost gone to Derby. Pearson, oh dear here we go again. However lose at Brentford and Fulham and how can Fosun keep him on? Thelwell should be lining up someone as we speak and take a decision along with Jeff Shi no later than next Sunday.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who were the realistic candidates for wolves when we brought Lambert in?

Ok we're playing some pretty horrible football & random decisions, but it's just carried on the Zenga unknown randomness. Personally think changing manager now would be mean a Deano style relegation. I don't think it's a coincidence that we've brought in a tonne of new players and struggling again.
Forest are worse than Wigan imo.

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wigan have fell on some horrible times after some fantastic years. If they come 23rd, I am happy with it.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Against Fulham that turned over Newcastle at the weekend.....

I aint holding my breath :cool:

While Edge is totally correct that victories against Brentford tomorrow and Fulham on Saturday look to be unlikely, should Lambert at least manage to avoid defeat then FOSUN will be unlikely to sack him. After all we would then be on an unbeaten four match run.
Again like Edge [and I do!] I aint holding my breath either but I do live in hope for at least four points from the next two games.

Back
Top Bottom