Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Vitinha

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the replies: For 10 minutes I thought we had a competent SAD and right after that! A crime against humanity! 20 million? Twenty? 2-0? Dust ****, Mendes

Not happy then...

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another that's great on FM. Keep the wonderkids coming!

Looks a real player, Moutinho mk2 keeps getting mentioned. Seems the Porto fans are up in arms over this one as well

Obligation for £20M next summer seems like good business and a talented player

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to keep up on things!
Is it Porto we are supposedly letting have vinagre?

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The original tweet is saying is an obligation to buy but some are saying option?

Vítor Ferreira will definitely sign for Wolverhampton. The purchase option of € 20M is mandatory.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

In the video above he looks neat and makes things tick but it’s not earth shattering stuff but he’s young and hasn’t had much time to make a compilation vid.
Looking at Google translate, Pó can translate as dust or powder... so perhaps it's powdered **** ... as you say, brilliant retort if so!
Disagree with me? Dust ****, Mendes

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Either they have the best academy in the history or football or Porto fans are drama queens.

Every player we're linked with is the 'best' yet this guy has barely played for them at 20-years-old and it's 20m euros, not exactly giving him away are they!?

That's not to say he's a good/bad signing as haven't seen him play just funny.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Either they have the best academy in the history or football or Porto fans are drama queens.

Every player we're linked with is the 'best' yet this guy has barely played for them at 20-years-old and it's 20m euros, not exactly giving him away are they!?

That's not to say he's a good/bad signing as haven't seen him play just funny.
I mean.. they clearly do have a good academy since we rob it every year and we're a top-20 team in the world.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like he is very tricky and has a good pass on him from that youtube montage, looks promising. Which "wonderkid from porto" is the song going to refer to now?! :D

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Its a lot of money 55m on 2 young kids with minimal minutes behind them. Im sure they will more than great, just hope they come off and we will be saying in a couple years time i hope they dont go to juventus etc for 100m like we have been saying about raul, traore and neves

D

Deleted member 5962

Would it not make sense to just poach all of the academy and scouting staff from Porto. Buy a fish you have a meal, learn how to fish you have a meal for life. :D

We would have to build academy facilities over there too. Then ship players over at 16 if theyre good enough. Or we just keep feeding off Porto..

Last edited by a moderator:

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Based on the video looks like Moutinho’s heir apparent - looks ideal.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not.

Don't know if that is good news or bad.

Don’t worry about it, we appreciate the info regardless . Still plenty of time and as you rightly said... it could be your names were back ups in case the other moves didn’t come off. It doesn't mean you were wrong. Love to know who they were when the time is right

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not.

Don't know if that is good news or bad.
Mate, from being on this site for a while, you might take some stick from some posters. They always come up after a prediction that doesn't immediately work out and they start gently but then harsher to have a go. That's why we lost Truewolf and others. I for one have enjoyed your predictions and so what if not totally accurate! They were a damn site closer than mine or anyone else's! Why 85 by the way?

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That would be a matter of opinion. Would certainly cost more.

If we do indeed loan Vitinha, I will be pretty sure that the CM I have been told will not happen. Signing both would seem extremely unlikely to me.
Between that and Esteves looking less likely - I'm sure you'll feel some awkwardness coming here. Just wanted to say - don't! Ignore any rude remarks. It's all in good fun!

Back
Top Bottom