Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

vinyl records

W

whitemouse75

does anyone know a place that buys records, or has access to the e&s we want to but column? i'd buy a copy but i'm away. i need to shift a large pile of records mainly 60's albums

F

fenella

I buy a few records off ebay and prices on there can be quite high so worth selling on there I'd have thought.

W

whitemouse75

havent the time to list them all mate, moving on the 29th and there is a lot, plus a lot that people probably wouldnt want.

F

fenella

No worries, lots of people sell a job lot, collection only. One I was watching went for about 800 quid last month, about 500 records - he only listed it in general terms (ie "lots of heavy metal from the eighties").

W

whitemouse75

cheers fellas, i think the best thing to do is bung them on as a lot as i dont have time to sort through them, although i'm sure some must be worth something.

F

fenella

Why don't you sell them on here? Give us the rough highlights of what you've got and how much you want. There's a few vinyl junkies on here might be interested.

W

whitemouse75

if anyone was interested i'll make a proper list

edited to comply with the rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

markb

fenella said:
Why don't you sell them on here? Give us the rough highlights of what you've got and how much you want. There's a few vinyl junkies on here might be interested.
Er maybe not! Mobnet got 7 days for 'advertising' on here.

W

whitemouse75

really?? in that case if the mods/admin want please remove the post!!!

F

fenella

Surely there's a difference between Mobnet Branson advertising his business and a sad music lover asking if any other sad music lovers wants to buy his collection of old lps, though? Mods?

W

whitemouse75

cheers, emailed them. just seems a shame to chuck them or put them in the charity shop.

i'd like to point out that this isnt my "sad" collection either, fen!!

F

fenella

whitemouse75 said:
if anyone was interested i'll make a proper list

edited to comply with the rules!

Oops, never saw your original message. Can you pm me some info, I might be interested?

W

whitemouse75

maybe we could have a for sale/wanted section?? i've got loads of stuff i'd rather give away than bin, but cant be ***** putting it all on ebay

F

fenella

whitemouse75 said:
maybe we could have a for sale/wanted section?? i've got loads of stuff i'd rather give away than bin, but cant be ***** putting it all on ebay

It would be nice if I had somewhere I could sell my copy of 'Hoddle: My World Cup Diaries 1998' hardback.

Smurf

Reaction score
fenella said:
It would be nice if I had somewhere I could sell my copy of 'Hoddle: My World Cup Diaries 1998' hardback.
I'll take it off your hands. PM me.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
markb said:
Er maybe not! Mobnet got 7 days for 'advertising' on here.

They were a sad 7 days in the history of MM.

My return was reminiscent of Mandela's release.

Back
Top Bottom