Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Vincent Aboubakar

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Good. We're Wolves, we've signed Ruben Neves, we've got the second richest owners in the country and he has scored at a good level.

And, even better, he's contracted to Porto so we could get him for next to nothing because they are in a right mess with FFP and they have to sell by yesterday or they're banned for 3 years from Europe.

Get in, what a signing. Buzzing, FWAW.

B

Boswell

Would be a great signing.
All things considered, if we get this guy, nevez and maybe a keeper we could be looking at a decent prem level side in the chump

B

Boswell

Good. We're Wolves, we've signed Ruben Neves, we've got the second richest owners in the country and he has scored at a good level.

And, even better, he's contracted to Porto so we could get him for next to nothing because they are in a right mess with FFP and they have to sell by yesterday or they're banned for 3 years from Europe.

**** me what side of bed did you get out of this morning jeez??

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love this guy above any that's been mentioned as being in the realms of possibility. But, only seen that Agent Dave article.

Happy to get excited if there's something more concrete out there?

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Could be Wednesday's open training is for parading neves boly and aboubaker. Would be a sell out

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I can't find anything on the internet to support this.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Bell end

D

**** me what side of bed did you get out of this morning jeez??

Didn't want to question the source or mention that it was unrealistic, not worth the hassle!!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Jan Hagen says that unlike the Neves and Boly deals, there's nothing in the Portuguese press about this one.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Cold rainy nights at Barnsley, lost car keys in Ipswich after a 0-0 classic and pish poor toilet facilities at Brentford are never going to be the same if these signings come off.

D

I can't find anything on the internet to support this.

Doesn't matter, it's true, some Portuguese geezer I follow on Twitter told me and he's got a pic of him in a Benfica shirt as his pic.

Done deal.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Aboubakar Gestifute? Listed as no agent clarified on transfer market...

C

ClassyCavaleiro

Doubt it's a real rumour. Need a concrete source. Portuguese media haven't said anything about it.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Supposedly we have bid 9 Mil for him. Quality player.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, it's true, some Portuguese geezer I follow on Twitter told me and he's got a pic of him in a Benfica shirt as his pic.

Done deal.

You sound like the kind of guy who'd turn down a weekend away with a Victoria's Secret model because you're on to a sure thing with Janette Krankie.

Miserable sod, just enjoy the fact that we're even being associated with some of these players, surely it's more exciting than sitting around in your elbows waiting for us to sign Adam Le Finder?!?

D

You sound like the kind of guy who'd turn down a weekend away with a Victoria's Secret model because you're on to a sure thing with Janette Krankie.

Miserable sod, just enjoy the fact that we're even being associated with some of these players, surely it's more exciting than sitting around in your elbows waiting for us to sign Adam Le Finder?!?

Jesus, it was sarcasm and a joke.

But I'm the miserable sod...

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Time of the month?

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

woooooooooaaaaaaaah

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh never seen him play, seems to have had 1 good season so maybe a bit overhyped?
The fact that we are after a player who Everton think could replace Lukaku means he must be half decent!!

R

Rauss

Would be just what the doctor ordered for our frontline, but I have seen no reputable sources speak of this deal. Looks to be an (agent dave) special..

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Connected with a 9mill bid from Newcastle according to the Current bun.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Article quotes 'Signed for Porto on 24 August 2014, signing a four-year contract for a fee of €3m, equivalent to 30% of his economic rights.[
Can someone in simple english please explain what that means and how does it affect transfers?

Back
Top Bottom