Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

VAR 2023-24

Jericho

Reaction score
The Premier League is back baby.
Old Trafford
Last minute
Sasa could have been chokeslammed, that was never being given

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
Blatant corruption and laughable how much so these days!!! In what world is that not a foul?! Proud of all of them tonight apart from Sarabia who was shocking!

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OT, United winning after a truly awful display, hanging on for a 1 nil win, last min, goalkeeper poleaxes the opposition player, of course we aint getting the pen awarded by the ref who bottled it(was also shocking all game)! VAR is there for that reason, doesn't even get him to take a look at it.
Criminal, ****ing criminal. Corruption only word for it.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every single person that has text me tonight that have been watching the match, including Man U fans and neutrals, have said they can’t see how it’s not been given as a pen.

Can’t wait to see what excuse they come out with. Reckon it’s going to be as good as the one against us in the cup against Liverpool.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can't remember such a more frustrating game, and that decision sums it up

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the goalkeeper completely misses the ball and poleaxes our striker in the six yard box.

Criminal that the referee wasn’t even asked to review the monitor and just a criminal decision.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute joke decision - and to top it off our manger gets booked for the refs bottling it as usual when the bigger clubs play at home.
They didn't bottle it. They made the wrong ****ing appalling decision.

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If that was at the other end of the field…. Would have been a Pen every day of the week

That's really my biggest issue with VAR, it's simply a match managing/fixing tool.

I personally don't mind keepers getting away with getting it wrong (Sa has on many times) when there is no intent, Onana is clearly looking at the ball and the ball isn't going anywhere near Sasa so I am OK with the referee letting it go....but you damn well know up the other end if United needed a goal VAR is overruling the referees call instantly.

Back
Top Bottom