Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

valentines present

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My wife tricked me yesterday. We got each other a card and had a nice meal at home. We had decided not to get presents as personally its a rip off aint it? Spoke to her on phone while I was at work. "dont go mad got you a tiny present" she said. Couldnt not get her nothing now so got her a box of thorntons from sainsburys on way home. When I goto in I gave her her choccs and she'd only gone and tricked me. Bought me the wolvess bookk with all the scanned newspaper cuttings in it. Its very impressive. .!!! 49.99!!!. Id said ages ago id like that at some pointt. Bang!!!!! Stunned lol. Gotta love her footy mad, scouser liverpools her team but she loves wolves.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

My wife bought a peek a boo wolves negligee. Shame, because I'm on an exploration in the Ivory Coast.

Funny, if you type Wolves negligee on a iPad, it turns it into 'negligent'

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
"Molineux" always used to turn into "Milk Maid"... Don't know if it still does.

O

Oaky65

My wife has booked me some snowboarding lessons.
I said a few times i would like to have a go

306NOTOUT

Awesome sport Oaky been doing it 10 years this year, going to Tamworth tomorrow for a couple of hours. Be prepared to be bruised and battered lol

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
My wife tricked me yesterday. We got each other a card and had a nice meal at home. We had decided not to get presents as personally its a rip off aint it? Spoke to her on phone while I was at work. "dont go mad got you a tiny present" she said. Couldnt not get her nothing now so got her a box of thorntons from sainsburys on way home. When I goto in I gave her her choccs and she'd only gone and tricked me. Bought me the wolvess bookk with all the scanned newspaper cuttings in it. Its very impressive. .!!! 49.99!!!. Id said ages ago id like that at some pointt. Bang!!!!! Stunned lol. Gotta love her footy mad, scouser liverpools her team but she loves wolves.

Gave that to my Dad last Christmas. Fascinating book.

D

Dewsburywolf

My wife bought a peek a boo wolves negligee. Shame, because I'm on an exploration in the Ivory Coast.

Funny, if you type Wolves negligee on a iPad, it turns it into 'negligent'

Something tells me you`ve not been paying your wife enough attention lately :rolleyes:

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newspaper headlines wolverhampton wanderers a history from 1908

D

Derrywolf

Got my wife a new bag Haven't seen the carpets look this well in ages

O

Oaky65

Awesome sport Oaky been doing it 10 years this year, going to Tamworth tomorrow for a couple of hours. Be prepared to be bruised and battered lol

I had my second lesson today, absolutely loved it
I've got a sore $$$$ though, I fell twice, once quite heavily on my left cheek !

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can honestly say i've never bought my girlfriend anything on Valentines Day.

The wife would kill me!

Back
Top Bottom