Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

v Villa Predictions

D

Deleted member 4382

Just leaving the People's Democratic Republic of Mancunia!!

Safe travels for all today. It’s gonna be a belter.
SOTV.

Kford

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
One thing we can predict for certain we won’t be the first on match of the Day . It will be Liverpool v Man City , even if that’s a boring 0 o , and ours has lots of G
Doesn't always work in your favour though

Yes but ours good be the better game

Pelsallwolf

Reaction score
One thing we can predict for certain we won’t be the first on match of the Day . It will be Liverpool v Man City , even if that’s a boring 0 o , and ours has lots of G
That's exactly what will happen,they are banging on about them now as if they are the only ones playing.

Yes but ours good be the better game
Hopefully pal,I reckon we'll win 3-1

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst this game is not season defining, to take 3 points out of this game would see us comfortably above the bottom 3, whereas if we only draw we would be to close for comfort to the drop zone. This is a typical derby any result could be possible but we are due a decent win and hopefully this is the game where it happens, Wolves to win 3-1.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 at half time in my considered opinion!!

3-0 at FT IMHO!!! :):)

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst this game is not season defining, to take 3 points out of this game would see us comfortably above the bottom 3, whereas if we only draw we would be to close for comfort to the drop zone. This is a typical derby any result could be possible but we are due a decent win and hopefully this is the game where it happens, Wolves to win 3-1.
I’ve never heard 8th referred to as “comfortably above the bottom 3” before.

Well done Sir.

Back
Top Bottom