Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

v VARchester United (A) Predictions

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Let’s just go do them.

Very encouraging performance against Spurs that must have given many of the new players added confidence…..we CAN perform with much of our spine missing.

If we can stress a Spurs team into moving a bus about we can surely disunite a more open United with our flexi-front forward four.

We can do them as long as the Gods are with us in not giving the refs and VAR the sort of opportunities they seek to work.

I’m going 1 – 3….Terrorore to be real frightening for us. :)

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manure 0 - 2 Wolves (Silva double)

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We aye won there for ages. I'm going for a repeat of the last time I went to OT and saw us win there --- in January 72 ...Utd 1 Wolves 3 (Richards, Dougan, McCalliog (pen))

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
2-1 to United.

You just know we are going to on the wrong end of a decision which swings the game in their favour.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I just think they are so good going forward these days. Somehow the second best team in the league with a supply teacher as manager. Would be frightening if they had an Ancelotti type in charge. Going to be realistic and admit this will be a tough ask. Just cant see us getting goals atm

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wouldnt be against a back 5 and counter for this game. The onus will be on them to attack and win so our front three on the break seems best option to me.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
The scheduling for this game is ridiculous. Can’t really rotate the ‘squad’ at the moment either.

Would snap your hands off for a draw.

D

Deleted member 11332

Wouldn't be averse to 433 with otasowie in midfield. Podence Silva Neto up top and same back 4.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to start taking the many chances that are created. If we can do that then::

Manchester United 2 - 3 Wolves

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this the predict the minute for their penalty thread? I’ll go the 39th minute, dodgy tackle from behind making Martial fall at the slightest touch and VAR desperate to stop little old Wolves going in 0-0 at HT

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
We need to be able to work that defence.

Their defensive stats are equal to dodgy teams in the bottom half of the table.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This game coming a bit too early for us I think.Get this one out the way and hopefully a new striker and powerhouse midfielder to come in jan.Then have a good second half of the season.We'm pretty good at second half's ay we.Draw would be great though,a win would be perfect.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be averse to 433 with otasowie in midfield. Podence Silva Neto up top and same back 4.

Think you could be onto something here. Suspect Otasowie will start but likely in a three rather than two. Bit soon to shove him in centre mid without much support around him. His energy could be important given the tight turnaround.

Hoping for a miracle and that Donck will be ready but it seems doubtful.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ll lose by a couple of goals I think. 1 early-ish.. and one as we’re trying to get back in it.

It’s just going to be too much in too little time. They’re so lucky to get us on no rest at all.

Shocking scheduling.

We’d all be OK with them having an EXTRA extra day if it meant we had one of the game slots on the 30th I’m sure. The turnaround for us is embarrassing.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rarely predict but we’ll ‘ave ‘em. If we don’t so what.
In Nuno we have a manager that most fans back to the hilt and a squad of players that is close to all our Wolves fans hearts.
Keep the Faith.
As Elvis Wolves says...............Wolves only Wolves.

D

Deleted member 11332

Think you could be onto something here. Suspect Otasowie will start but likely in a three rather than two. Bit soon to shove him in centre mid without much support around him. His energy could be important given the tight turnaround.

Hoping for a miracle and that Donck will be ready but it seems doubtful.

Goes without saying if Donk is fit he plays for me also but just think we are going to need that extra set of legs against a team who will play 3 probably including two grafters in Fred and Mctominay.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Need mobility in that midfield so if Moutinho/ Neves, I'm going for a narrow loss. If there's someone in there who can pass forwards not back then a booming win.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm thinking along the same lines, don't know how many of Sunday's back four will be fit though!

Definitely wouldn't be averse to seeing a midfield trio of Neves, Moutinho and Otasowie - as long as the latter is actually deployed as a midfielder

Looking forward to this one, which is strange when you just know they'll get a penalty for exactly what happened to Silva the other night. Silva will level it up though and Neves will make his winner worth the wait!

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's so hard to predict us at the moment... I'll go for 1-1 again.

Back
Top Bottom