Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

v Palace Predictions

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Caught the last 10 mins of the Chelski game.

The only thing impressive about us was the result and the dogged defending that helped to bring it about. Got lucky that Jose was in the way of that goal-bound header for sure….had that gone in the reviews would be not so forgiving with the reality.

We were like a 6th-tier team up against the big boys, desperately trying to hold out and stay in it. :neutral:

Just so much to have to try and fix with how it currently is…..the last few seasons feel more and more like a fantasy dream with every passing game.

We desperately require an indicator we aren't as far off that level as it appears.

Need to make it happen…..going 1 – 2 more in hope than anything else.

Wolferoo

Groupie
Reaction score
Palace fans are equally in despair over their form so this could be a dire affair.
Let's play on the front foot and believe we can win and we will.
If we go defensive it will simply give palace belief and I don't want to contemplate that!

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zaha to smile when he's taken his 10th dive of the game
Zaha to square up to our youngest player
Zaha yellow card
Wolves win 1-0

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fail to win this one and we're genuinely looking at being in trouble. Palace will say exactly the same. This is going to be harder than the other two matches with them this season.

2-1 to us, late goal winner from Silva.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Chelsea game will have given our back line some much needed confidence, and I think that will spread to the rest of the team.
That will hopefully show when we have the ball and will see us over the line 2 goals to nil.
Donk and Pedro.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Desperate for 3 points. This is a game where we can get them. Hope the players feel the same...
0-1. And I'm rarely positive!

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
At the risk of being a boring ****, nothing matters apart from our attitude. We've some of the most exciting attacking players in the PL. Get on the front foot, set them free. Do that and man for man we are way better than Palace. But I fear the worst. Infogol are predicting a Wolves win. I shall have my two shillings on <1.5 goals and 90 nervous minutes on the sofa.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the risk of being a boring ****, nothing matters apart from our attitude. We've some of the most exciting attacking players in the PL. Get on the front foot, set them free. Do that and man for man we are way better than Palace. But I fear the worst. Infogol are predicting a Wolves win. I shall have my two shillings on <1.5 goals and 90 nervous minutes on the sofa.
What is less than 1.5 goals in betting

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re going to win 3-1.
Jose, Jose, Jose and Jose og

Have we ever won 3-1? Had to look it up as I couldn't remember a single 3-1 under Nuno. We have, but only twice. Both times similar in that they were matches we so totally dominated that I forgot the opponents goal. Against Burton and Arsenal :D. In my vague memory, I always forget that Arsenal consolation after leading 3-0 in possibly my favourite Wolves half ever (up there with the Play off final). Really should have won that one 5-0, it's never enough v Arsenal!

Is it that we are overdue one? Or just not a score we get with the way we play, keeping matches tight and closed?

We've dominated Palace recently and I can't see them letting it happen again, unfortunately. Depending how we play, their best results against us in the Premier have been when we sat back and gave them too much respect. When we go at them, we win. I think Nuno is going to carry on being cautious, so will go with:

1-1

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal, Leicester, Southampton next 3 up in the league so we need to win this one. (Not saying we won't get anything from the next 3 but will be more difficult I feel).

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zaha to smile when he's taken his 10th dive of the game
Zaha to square up to our youngest player
Zaha yellow card
Wolves win 1-0
What's with his ****ing stupid haircut? 4 little hair balls on each corner of his head! They look just like the 4 box plants I have in planters out the front!

D

Deleted member 11332

3-0 these just don't ever get their tactics right against us and allow us to play our game.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's with his ****ing stupid haircut? 4 little hair balls on each corner of his head! They look just like the 4 box plants I have in planters out the front!
I don't wish to be culturally offensive but perhaps it's his acknowledgement that he's a load of balls, lol....

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope you are right Frank. I have a tenner every game on neves outside the box and I'm pretty badly down ATM haha.
I'd imagine he's gone from 5/1 two years ago to 33/1 or close?

Corporal Hicks

Groupie
Reaction score
1-0 Wolves or 1-1. Think Chelsea was the reset and what to expect for the rest of the season in the Prem, become difficult to beat....but, I reckon we’ll throw the kitchen sink at the cup and you’ll see a more attacking Wolves which works for me.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have we ever won 3-1? Had to look it up as I couldn't remember a single 3-1 under Nuno. We have, but only twice. Both times similar in that they were matches we so totally dominated that I forgot the opponents goal. Against Burton and Arsenal :D. In my vague memory, I always forget that Arsenal consolation after leading 3-0 in possibly my favourite Wolves half ever (up there with the Play off final). Really should have won that one 5-0, it's never enough v Arsenal!

Is it that we are overdue one? Or just not a score we get with the way we play, keeping matches tight and closed?

We've dominated Palace recently and I can't see them letting it happen again, unfortunately. Depending how we play, their best results against us in the Premier have been when we sat back and gave them too much respect. When we go at them, we win. I think Nuno is going to carry on being cautious, so will go with:

1-1
Spuds away?
Everton away?

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People seem to forget but Palace away last season really turned our season around.

Let’s just hope it does yet again.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going for 2-1 to us coasting till last 10 minutes then backs to the wall as usual
Fancy Jose to get on the score sheet in his first 90 minutes for us

Back
Top Bottom