Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

v Palace (H) Predictions.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Can't be throwing it all away again for sure.

Got to be able to make the right decisions and take chances early on.....we simply can't afford to mess up our few opportunities.

Along with Nuno we will be looking for big answers to the seriously big question.

2 - 1.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t watch. No really, I can’t watch.

0-2

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Loads of Wolves possession, side to side and down blind alleys, get done on the counter by Palace twice.
Prove me wrong, Nuno!

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Draw.... either 0-0 or 1-1

PolishWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm going to be at work for the game so watching it is mostly out the question unless I can finish early. In the basis I won't be watching. I expect us to romp to a 3-0 win. It is the way these things work.

Lycaon

Reaction score
Palace will be organised and resolute at the back while we’ll have most of the possession but continually pass the ball sideways without anything to show.
Sorry to say 0-2 defeat.
Wouldn’t be at all surprised if we get a man sent off through sheer frustration.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just can't see us scoring more than one goal against these teams with our current set up. So another squeezed 1-0 or 1-1 for me.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A tough and awkward team to play against. Never enjoy these matches. Tough one to call.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A repeat of Newcastle in terms of the pattern of the game, Palace will be no more adventurous and are arguably no better. A quick start again though and an early breakthrough will make the difference, cruise to a 2-0. Neto and Dendoncker

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's got 1-1 written all over it. Dendoncker to get his first of the season.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of those potentially dreary, wet-footed, no confidence, "We're going to concede in a minute if we're not... oh ffs" games. Like, you know, Newcastle.

Except this time Fabio Silva comes on and hits a winner from the edge of the area on 89 minutes, and all the players go grins and limbs and this place is buzzing for a while.

2-1, Neto & Silva.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Newcastle was a funny one to me. They will finish lower mid-table but came as if we were Man City. Let us completely dominate but fail to put them away. So I was left feeling we were a level or two above them but not really clicking yet. The whole league seems to be settling on slowly but with a more incisive attack we should beat them. In Neto, Podence and Raul surely we have the positivity and dynamism to break down another well drilled and well protected defence?Maybe. 2-0 Raul and a special Neves free kick.

Daveywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palace seem to get good results from nowhere, I have a bad feeling we will lose heavily tonight

Wolves 0 Palace 4

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 1 easy win, early couple of goals

D

Deleted member 5635

1-1 written all over it.
Plenty of side to side with little or no penetration and then 2 scrappy goals 1 from each side

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well ....Good to see the optimistic tone on here..

I think we will lose as well!!

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After lessons learned from the Newcastle game Nuno will have been drilling us on how to break these teams down, but Palarce are still a decent side at doing what is asked of them. Probably better with a game plan than going out to play the game on the front foot.
For this reason I see us winning by one goal, Zaha will annoy us again and we'll be as nervous as ever during the last ten minutes.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A win would come in handy in order to keep up with the 2 PPG against teams outside top eight.
Up to us really.We play first half on the backfoot and we could be in trouble against a rather viral Palace attack.
We start the match in the positions we started second half at Elland Road..and we are too good for Roy´s side.
Wolves 2 Palace 0.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Driving home today talksport just happen to mention in the PL this is the 12th game Palace have played on a Friday night. They haven't won any of the previous 11.

Thats fuxxed it.

Wolves 0 Palace 4.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Going for Wolves 3 Palace 1, we take more of our chances tonight.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Driving home today talksport just happen to mention in the PL this is the 12th game Palace have played on a Friday night. They haven't won any of the previous 11.

Thats fuxxed it.

Wolves 0 Palace 4.
Oh blimey. I have just forecast a 3-1 Wolves win but sticking with it now.

Back
Top Bottom