Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

v Chelski Predictions.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
The seemingly entitled and utterly useless international nothingness that was Lamps has been rightly booted off.

Every chance we can grab a win.

Going 1 – 2. :)

Last edited:

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0

just not an absolute hiding please

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not optimistic at all. Just based on last games. Think a 2-0 defeat. But this is Wolves and you never know.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0 Chelski.

I think we might have had the opportunity for a draw with FF in charge, but they will win now with the shackles off.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 Chelsea. Better team than us and they'll be trying to impress. Hope I'm wrong :)

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last time we won there was 1979. And before that 1974. So we will probably lose 2-0. But wolves are capable of losing to WBA and beating chelsea. 1-1

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We owe them for last year, revenge job, kick start our season, Nuno smiles, halcyon days are back... 1 - 2 to the good guys.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tempted to try something new and not watch this and just check the score at the end of the game, see if it brings us a change in fortunes. 4 points from these next 2 games could transform our season. Dread to think what 2 defeats will do.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worried about this one. Can think of only one match since promotion where I went into thinking we could get truly hammered - the first Man City match that ended 1-1. Yet I'm thinking it for this one. Would happily take a dull draw. I think they will be out for revenge as we were a bit lucky to beat them recently. And after our form has been up and down, the past 4 matches it's just been consistently down.

3-1 Chelsea.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tempted to try something new and not watch this and just check the score at the end of the game, see if it brings us a change in fortunes. 4 points from these next 2 games could transform our season. Dread to think what 2 defeats will do.
The pressure on the Palace game will be absolutely massive. I’m already dreading it.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
They seem very cross about poor old Frank in their forum

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am sure we will go 3 at the back and try and be nice and tight, but I just can't see us keeping them out. I doubt Silva will play, if Podence is not available I can see Neto and Adama up front.

I am not really hopeful about this at all. We will concede two or three and not get more than one - so 3-1 is most likely.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’d be happy with a point, delighted with a win - just something to build upon with some injuries back and Jose onboard.

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Would be over the moon if we get anything from this game,but realistically
3-0 Chelsea
I would love to be wrong but at the moment we are not very good.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0 Chelski.

I think we might have had the opportunity for a draw with FF in charge, but they will win now with the shackles off.
It’s difficult to predict a win. With so few sources of goals.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A divided and distracted Chelsea, with at least three players included in their line up based not on merit but on status and stern Russian edict. Tension crippling their anxious limbs like arteries thick with lard. Cold, agitated, vexed. They start well, but a Traore slalom results in an early yellow and free kick, which for once is dispatched with clinical precision and squirms beneath a dismayed, shrivelled Kepa. Deflation, brief arguments, a wounded animal, but the animal is not a tiger but a flaccid, blue West London duck. Wolves add another through Neto, all puffed chest and arrogant eyes, and the quaver becomes a crumble. 2-0 at half time, 3-0 at full time, with a killing blow on the hour from glossy Silva just as Chelsea are beginning to find some play, and it's done.

Please.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we'll get beaten by three clear goals. I won't be too despondent, though - there are players coming in, players coming back, much more winnable games approaching.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me.

I predict that if this thread is anything to go by it may be best to give this game a miss!

SuziQ

Reaction score
Don't think the new manager bounce will take effect - even if they appoint Tuchel today, he'll have to pass a Covid test and won't have had chance to take any training sessions so would think they'll have someone in temporary charge.

On that basis, I'd expect a win, 2-1 with us conceding first then sparking to life. Silva to score one and Dendoncker with the other.

portugamerifinn

Groupie
Reaction score
I'm not going to put any expectations on a positive result, just hoping for an improved performance that hints at Wolves being able to stay above the relegation battle moving forward.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am very much fearing a thumping here if we cant lift our game in a big way. Hope the players and head coach can prove me totally wrong.

Back
Top Bottom