Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

v Burnley (A) Predictions

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
After that incredulous **** tonight we'll likely need all the luck/fairness going with refs and non-corrupt VAR.

Still, feel we will do them 0 - 2 no matter the blatantly opposing prejudice.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I predict we’re winning 1-0. 90th minute. Neves heads the ball on the halfway line. Referee gives Burnley a penalty for handball. VAR check it, confirm the decision and tell him to send Traore off, who was subbed off 20 minutes ago. Burnley miss the penalty but get to retake it because Nuno’s foot was outside the technical area when the kick was taken.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A horribly uncomfortable 1-0 win. Fabio scores early second half, we sit way too deep for the last 20 minutes and eek it.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope we can get Big Willy and Donk fit to start.

Stick with same 3 at the back as against Chelsea and I can see us getting a hard fought 3 points.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fear we will be bullied by these.

Won't stick up front, likely missing two key aerial presences (Donk, Boly).

Expect a frustrating 1/2-0 defeat with a goal from a set-play.

Milijas

Reaction score
Head says a wolves 2-1 win

But heart says we will do a typical wolves get battered 3-0, calls for nunos head and then we take 4 points from Spurs and Man U

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I hate lockdown football, but the idea of not trekking up the M6 to freeze my nuts off and watch a team from the land of giants impose their physical, spoiling tactics on our lads and steal an undeserved header for Woods to equalise our beautiful passing move for Podence's opener makes it easier to take.

Bit worried I'm turning into Arsene Wenger.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think we may lose this one, our form is up and down and burnley are horrible to play.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched the Villa vs. Burnley match on TV last week and the thing that struck me was that, when Villa harried their defenders, Burnley turned over possession quite easily so I hope that the instructions tonight include the forwards nibbling at their defense to try to replicate the effect under pressure.

The very worst thing we could do is to sit back and allow the barrage of balls played from deep, curling over our defence's heads.

Prediction? Not a clue!

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1

Saiss to score with header.
Tarkowski to score with a a header.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a game for the neutral tonight. Expect lots of resolute defence work from both teams and a 1-0 win, just not sure in which direction.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there a more gormless looking forward in the EPL than Chris Woods?
Ive done it now and put the curse on us. Woods first goal It is then.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the one hand you want us to play 4 2 3 1, have 30 shots in the expectation we score 3.

on the other you are nervous that in a 4 our center halves will get bullied and we could lose 3 0 to one of the worst sides in the league

realistically 3 4 3 and hope for a scrappy 2 1 win but don’t expect an abundance of chances

Back
Top Bottom