Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Useing lifts on Sunday.

top fox wolf

Reaction score
Just had a conversation with a guy who sits in front of me north bank upper .he has not renewed his season ticket mainly because of going up in the lift and having a wee so close to the next man .What will the club do reguards how many thay will put in lifts useley its like sardines in.a tin and we all know what the toilets are like at half time. this guys doctors advised him not to go to the games because of the close contact but this guy does have under lying health issues. can't see the lifts only taking 2 people up at once the lifts have always been to small and not fit for purpose would love to know your thoughts guys .

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Just had a conversation with a guy who sits in front of me north bank upper .he has not renewed his season ticket mainly because of going up in the lift and having a wee so close to the next man .What will the club do reguards how many thay will put in lifts useley its like sardines in.a tin and we all know what the toilets are like at half time. this guys doctors advised him not to go to the games because of the close contact but this guy does have under lying health issues. can't see the lifts only taking 2 people up at once the lifts have always been to small and not fit for purpose would love to know your thoughts guys .
There’s a guy I know whose dad didn’t renew in the billy Wright upper the club told him specifically that he couldn’t use the lift because it’s the same one that the players use so covid restrictions
They did offer to relocate him but he didn’t want to
He’s in his 80s and has mobility problems

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
The club will have a policy in place for the lift-who can use it, how many people at a time etc. I would guess they’ll revert to using that, as most Covid related restrictions are only guidelines.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d imagine they’ll do what train stations etc have ditch the max requirement but request people wear masks in them

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The club will have a policy in place for the lift-who can use it, how many people at a time etc. I would guess they’ll revert to using that, as most Covid related restrictions are only guidelines.
Yep, fit young staff only.
Loyal, paying octogenarians....certainly not.....:rolleyes:

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Yep, fit young staff only.
Loyal, paying octogenarians....certainly not.....:rolleyes:
I doubt that. I meant in a general sense anything like that will have a safety certificate, and in order to do so the club will have to have specified who and when it gets used.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt that. I meant in a general sense anything like that will have a safety certificate, and in order to do so the club will have to have specified who and when it gets used.
Which is precisely what I implied.
Deliveries?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Covid is with us forever, a bit like flu; we have to live with it and get on with our lives. I certainly don't want to travel long distances on trains wearing a mask for the journey and I certainly can't face the scrum, before, during and after the game in the SBU concourse. I think older people (esp those with health problems) will be more likely concerned with covid issues than say younger supporters. I think it is also likely that many older supporters will reluctantly give up their STs as covid issues detracts from the whole joy of going to the game. For me I will see how things go over the next 12 months before deciding on what to do with my ST, but it will be with a heavy heart that I let it go but I will be happy in the knowledge that some younger supporter will get a chance to see Wolves at Molineux from my old seat.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We seem to be getting so much wrong off the pitch at the moment

definitely in some areas but in others i would say this is the fall-out from covid. tough from all sides, including for the club in trying to adapt

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My comment was in response to Supergran's post - I would like to think a better alternative could have been offered to an elderly fan other than to move seats
Obviously sorry for the individual but not sure what other alternatives there were if there are limited lifts. Strict separation measures are in place for the players for very obvious reasons.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My comment was in response to Supergran's post - I would like to think a better alternative could have been offered to an elderly fan other than to move seats
I agree the club are getting loads wrong at the minute but not sure you can put that on the club they offered an alternative what more could they do?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Covid is with us forever, a bit like flu; we have to live with it and get on with our lives. I certainly don't want to travel long distances on trains wearing a mask for the journey and I certainly can't face the scrum, before, during and after the game in the SBU concourse. I think older people (esp those with health problems) will be more likely concerned with covid issues than say younger supporters. I think it is also likely that many older supporters will reluctantly give up their STs as covid issues detracts from the whole joy of going to the game. For me I will see how things go over the next 12 months before deciding on what to do with my ST, but it will be with a heavy heart that I let it go but I will be happy in the knowledge that some younger supporter will get a chance to see Wolves at Molineux from my old seat.
Sadly you’re right…..covid is a new reality.
Just reading this morning news out of the US government that data is suggesting the double vaccines has decreasing protection against infection although it does still protect against hospitalization.

Hopefully a booster shot shot will help.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously sorry for the individual but not sure what other alternatives there were if there are limited lifts. Strict separation measures are in place for the players for very obvious reasons.
I don’t think anyone was expecting the players to share the lift at the same time.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those inside the playing staff bubble more likely rather than just players.
and no one else? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
No Directors etc etc?
I have to admit I'm not familiar with the layout. Do they have bespoke service lifts?

Biffana wolf

Reaction score
Hoping to attend Sunday and when in concourse will have a mask on and only take it off at seat. When at the loo the mask will be on those that don't like it can jog on. Got to live with covid so certain situations doesn't hurt to take care. Hopefully people will be tolerant as we are all supporters. Young, old disabled and healthy.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
According to Laura Wright (Disability Access Officer) lift occupancy will be limited to 6 per lift ride. Wearing of face masks will be encouraged while using the lift (unless exempt). Lift access will only be available to those registered for a lift pass. Purple wrist bands previously issued are no longer valid. The issue of the new lift pass has been delayed so for the first few games there will be a list on the door of those registered for a lift pass.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to Laura Wright (Disability Access Officer) lift occupancy will be limited to 6 per lift ride. Wearing of face masks will be encouraged while using the lift (unless exempt). Lift access will only be available to those registered for a lift pass. Purple wrist bands previously issued are no longer valid. The issue of the new lift pass has been delayed so for the first few games there will be a list on the door of those registered for a lift pass.
Something else delayed shock horror.

Did someone tell Wolves the season wasn’t starting till mid September?

top fox wolf

Reaction score
Something else delayed shock horror.

Did someone tell Wolves the season wasn’t starting till mid September?
The good news is all having a flag on our seats Sunday seen them being delivered today hundreds of box's from an artic lorry .

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

i just want to know why him and the bloke next to him are weeing in the lift

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With social distancing lifted cant see why the lift is a problem. Also isnt it that less than15 minutes with someone with covid is low risk transmission?

Plus based on the celta viga game the concourse wouldve been as tight as a lift getting about.

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm out of the loop if you could just tell me 6 other things.
Off the top of my head:

Club closed for a full refurb almost immediately after the new kit launch
Away kit released at 11th hour
Trying to get through to the ticket office by phone is ridiculous
Not having enough plastic smart cards to sent out to STH's
Confusing emails sent out STH's awaiting delivery of smart cards/match tickets
Running out/removing of Staropramen in the NB bar for the Celta Vigo friendly despite attendance significantly less than capacity - leaving Carling as the only lager choice

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree the club are getting loads wrong at the minute but not sure you can put that on the club they offered an alternative what more could they do?
On reflection probably not an unfair point regarding this particular instance - but could they have maybe put a little something else this guy's way as a goodwill gesture knowing that most of us are quite precious about "our" seats...

But my comment was mostly driven but a number of other frustrations with our infrastructure at the moment.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The good news is all having a flag on our seats Sunday seen them being delivered today hundreds of box's from an artic lorry .

Which nation's flag? Portugal? It's nicer than the UK's so a fair deal. :)

Back
Top Bottom