Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Upcoming Internationals

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if it's common knowledge but Boly could be playing v England for Ivory Coast tomorrow night. Coady v Boly? I do doubt Coady will get another game tomorrow.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if it's common knowledge but Boly could be playing v England for Ivory Coast tomorrow night. Coady v Boly? I do doubt Coady will get another game tomorrow.
Boly will play however Coady is set to be dropped as GS rings the changes

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great assist from Fabio Carvalho and he scored a great goal. Cracking player can see why Liverpool want him.

Our Fabio also having a great game.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Coady on one side, no Boly on the other.

Looks like it’s the Portugal game for me then!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My OH very happy that Ghana knocked Nigeria out and are off to Qatar.... Long term rivals.

She sent me a message saying l better come with support or she'd divorce me (although we aren't actually married).

She wasn't impressed if Ghana play England that my answer was a YouTube link to a Tammy Wynette track lol.....

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My OH very happy that Ghana knocked Nigeria out and are off to Qatar.... Long term rivals.

She sent me a message saying l better come with support or she'd divorce me (although we aren't actually married).

She wasn't impressed if Ghana play England that my answer was a YouTube link to a Tammy Wynette track lol.....
Can I ask why you are telling us this?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

I imagine that Luis Suarez isn't very popular in your house.

Back
Top Bottom