U21 Squad

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know when their first game is in the new under 21 league?

I'm going to Chelsea on 1st September, but I don't know if it's the first game.

How does this league work? Hadn't heard anything much about it until now!

Can first team players play in it? Eg. can Danny Batth (Think he is under 21) play for the U21 side if they have an important game even if he has been involved with 1st team?

Can first team players play in it? Eg. can Danny Batth (Think he is under 21) play for the U21 side if they have an important game even if he has been involved with 1st team?

You can have 3 over age outfield players plus an overage GK.

There are 3 groups who play each other within that group up to about december,top 3 from group 1 & 2 and top 2(1 less in our group) from our group go into elite division rest into another.Top 3 from elite and 1 from the other go into semi-final and final situation,winner of the final is the U21 champion,there might be a play off situation in the non elite league to get that team into the semi's,not too sure!.We have Chelsea,Palace,Man City,Middlesboro and Liverpool.

players selection is the same as the Olympics one

I also believe that 2 matche must be played at the the home stadium (i.e. Molineux )

U21's match against Liverpool is being shown live on LTV on monday 2pm, its free to Sky subs, I saw it on the sky tv program guide.

U21's match against Liverpool is being shown live on LTV on monday 2pm, its free to Sky subs, I saw it on the sky tv program guide.

excellent! thanks for the heads-up

:adore:

Back
Top Bottom