Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Turning Japanese

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

The following clubs are currently affiliated with Shonan Bellmare:​

Taken from wikipedia. We will have lots of competition for signings then lol. something tells me they arent very loyal making affiliations with Inter and Lazio in the same season lol.

Chance of a summer tour to Japan though, yes please gets my vote!

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always wanted to go to Japan....it on me list.... couldn't afford it when the world cup was on....
Amazingly, I have just left and went past that club last week on the bullet train, just south of Tokyo not far from Mt. Fuji. I was monitoring on google maps looking out for anything interesting.
I was surprised how cheap it was, except for the hotel prices given that it's cherry blossom time and is packed with bloody tourists.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazingly, I have just left and went past that club last week on the bullet train, just south of Tokyo not far from Mt. Fuji. I was monitoring on google maps looking out for anything interesting.
I was surprised how cheap it was, except for the hotel prices given that it's cherry blossom time and is packed with bloody tourists.
One of the countries I find fascinating....would love to go...

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Taken from wikipedia. We will have lots of competition for signings then lol. something tells me they arent very loyal making affiliations with Inter and Lazio in the same season lol.

Ahhh but it looks like Dave Aguilas is out of contract this summer.
Can he play at #9 ?

Last edited:

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not sure we want anyone if they've already been to Wuhan....

Back
Top Bottom