Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Troublesome exes!

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's incredible how many ex-players seem to come back and score against us, more often than not in games we lose. In the last 18 months or so in the League, I count Vokes, Van Le Parra, Hammill, Le Fondre, Kightly, Davis, Mendez-Laing, Clarke (x2) and I've probably missed one or two. In fact almost a third of the matches we've lost over that period have featured ex-Wolves players scoring.

Is it just one of those things you notice when it happens and there's nothing too unusual given the amount of ex-players we face? Or are we a bit of an outlier relative to other teams? Is it a case of past players feeling bitter and having a point to prove or is it just one of those things? Answers on a postcard...Just glad Kightly is no longer at Burton and Mason is ineligible to play!

Last edited:

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Coady would get an unlikely goal for us!

D

Deleted member LP 3925

This seems to have been a given for sometime. The question I'm now considering is 'Why do so many of our players seem to screw up as soon as they sign a new long term contract?!' :eek:

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably because if they ain't got a fancy foreign name we treat them like crap and let them know it?

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If David Davis scores against us in December I will stay out the country permanently.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably because if they ain't got a fancy foreign name we treat them like crap and let them know it?
Yep, like Van La Parra, Corica, Doumbia, even Zubar at times. Nationally has **** all to do with it, why is it always you that seems to **** stir about nationally?

Back
Top Bottom