Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Travel to Saints

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry if im on the wrong part of the mix but I was wondering if anyone out there has two spaces available for me and the Mrs down to Southampton?

Willing to sort more than half the fuel cost towards the journey.

We were limited for coach travel as they're all leaving at half 7 or 8 and that's maybe an hour or two too early for us.
Thanks in advance

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Travelling home from Wembley on Sunday I thought that there's no way I could do the journey to Southampton this coming weekend. I felt as if I wouldn't even be able to watch any game of football until next season. Now however, I feel well up for Southampton on Saturday. Hair of the dog.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Third weekend running with an away game.

Well over 200 quid down on tickets and travel, **** knows how much on beer, and I’m still struggling to get over the most crushing 42 minutes of football Iv ever seen.

Been an expensive couple of months with the extra cup games!

Travelling home from Wembley on Sunday I thought that there's no way I could do the journey to Southampton this coming weekend. I felt as if I wouldn't even be able to watch any game of football until next season. Now however, I feel well up for Southampton on Saturday. Hair of the dog.

Gotta be done. We're talking about how down the players will be, nothing will lift them more than walking out at Saint Mary's on Saturday to a roaring, bouncing away end! Come on lads!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been an expensive couple of months with the extra cup games!

Gotta be done. We're talking about how down the players will be, nothing will lift them more than walking out at Saint Mary's on Saturday to a roaring, bouncing away end! Come on lads!
The team need the fans more than ever. They deserve our support. There seems to be more tickets available for this away game than any other. Lots of resells advertised, tickets returned to the club and resold. Seems some don't have the stomach for the fight. Dust yourselves off and man the **** up. Cheer on our boys

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I had to drive past Southampton on the way back from Wembley. Southampton Ticket arrived in the post today so I'll be back there on Saturday

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The team need the fans more than ever. They deserve our support. There seems to be more tickets available for this away game than any other. Lots of resells advertised, tickets returned to the club and resold. Seems some don't have the stomach for the fight. Dust yourselves off and man the **** up. Cheer on our boys
Looks like duster has done the job, sold out according to website.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like duster has done the job, sold out according to website.
It did sell out. Some tickets returned, our very own molmix contributors have picked up the returned tickets. Twitter, FB and the mix all advertising tickets to sell (more so than normal).

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's actually lifted me to want to be there, had only done Cardiff and Newcastle upto Wembley as I'm only a member but on 300 points, so tickets away for me are hard, I hate the buying and selling sites, so was delighted with the chance of being there Saturday

Back
Top Bottom