Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Traore's Gloves

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Firstly, apologies for starting a new thread, as this may well be covered elsewhere...
Does anybody know what Traore had written on his gloves...?
He took the black ones off and the white ones underneath had some message on them..... I think...
Maybe; "I Love Wolves..."

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
According to Twitter a quote from Martin Luther King jr - "You can kill the dreamer but you can't kill the dream."

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Firstly, apologies for starting a new thread, as this may well be covered elsewhere...
Does anybody know what Traore had written on his gloves...?
He took the black ones off and the white ones underneath had some message on them..... I think...
Maybe; "I Love Wolves..."

Nothing to do with Wolves

They had “Faith” “Believe” on them

65EAAE0C-9143-4C59-9E08-0C431C217E6F.jpeg

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He says he wore them in respect of all those who have fought racism over the years and who believe in a decent society where you are not judged or forced to live as second class citizens or worse based on the stupidity of classifying people over the pigmentation of their skin. Nice one Adama! One day...

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he was going to moon walk as his celebration.

MJ-Glove.jpg

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He says he wore them in respect of all those who have fought racism over the years and who believe in a decent society where you are not judged or forced to live as second class citizens or worse based on the stupidity of classifying people over the pigmentation of their skin. Nice one Adama! One day...
Thanks Berwick for summing up so well. Made my day.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blimey, he said all that on his gloves?!

JJ59

Reaction score
Just asking but, you do know the Russian/Communist workers themed flag is made up, right?
Just ignore the red flag, it's merely an image linked to the BLM flag I found on Google. If I had the technical skill to delete that part I would have done so. No I didn't know it had been made up. What about the BLM flag, can you add anything about that one.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure of the CCCP, but the deliberate positioning of the hands suggested they formed a composite picture
and although I had not seen the pic (above) before I did see them as a black fist.
Yes, but surprisingly easy to find BLM symbols of this nature that are not spuriously linked to made up "communist" flags, if you have no point to make by posting them.

R

reanswolf

I agree. What Adama said was perfectly rational and reasonable and from a good heart.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree. What Adama said was perfectly rational and reasonable and from a good heart.
I agree also, good man Adama.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Secret northern soul lover if you ask me.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom