Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Transfers

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m starting to get a horrible feeling we won’t be making senior team signings.

Over the last 2 days I’ve seen reports of Bruno challenging Cutrone to come and out and show his worth.

Now Coady telling us this could be MGW breakthrough year.

Im worried I’m telling ya

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m starting to get a horrible feeling we won’t be making senior team signings.

Over the last 2 days I’ve seen reports of Bruno challenging Cutrone to come and out and show his worth.

Now Coady telling us this could be MGW breakthrough year.

Im worried I’m telling ya

DOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEDDDDDD.

20 days left.

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MoSCoW stands for four different categories of initiatives: must-haves, should-haves, could-haves, and will not have. Sometimes, the “W” in MoSCoW is used to stand for “wish” instead of “will not have right now.”

What are Wolves requirements under this category?
I would say we are more could-haves with a possible should-have so no panic. Fosun have built the squad up quite nicely in my view.

GavW

Groupie
Reaction score
There was an article with direct quotes from the new manager 4 days ago saying he wants 3-4 new signings.

We still have 3 weeks of the window. Jeff told us all in the ask Wolves video to trust them and stop panicking all the time.

Give them till the 1st September ay. Make a judgment on if they've earned your trust or not at that point.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s going to be a domino effect. There will be transfers across all clubs lined up we just need the first one to move.

They had publicly said most business will be done at the end of the window- Jeff even said he didn’t like it but that was the way.

Once the window has shut, then we will know whether they have backed Bruno or not.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was an article with direct quotes from the new manager 4 days ago saying he wants 3-4 new signings.

We still have 3 weeks of the window. Jeff told us all in the ask Wolves video to trust them and stop panicking all the time.

Give them till the 1st September ay. Make a judgment on if they've earned your trust or not at that point.
This. My trust in Fosun is 50/50 at the moment,I will be honest. I am still quite upset with the departure of Nuno and what has conspired since, but everything you have said in that post is more than reasonable enough to at least hold fire til Sept 1st.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at other clubs - the transfer market really hasn't got going yet this summer, due to Euros. The merry-go-round will soon start.

Honestly I think a lot of people have such insane Wolves tunnel vision, they just don't realise how we're impacted by, or compare to, other clubs.

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

In a nutshell.

It wasn't a flippant quote dredged through source after source Jeff literally told us this in a video not to expect anything til late in the window it's not ideal I suppose but like a lot of deals there will be a domino effect.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We all know we need players in,so does Bruno and Fosun if not he'll be looking for a new job before 10 games are up and Fosun will be looking at a relegation fight, with not being able to do anything about it

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s going to be a domino effect. There will be transfers across all clubs lined up we just need the first one to move.

They had publicly said most business will be done at the end of the window- Jeff even said he didn’t like it but that was the way.

Once the window has shut, then we will know whether they have backed Bruno or not.
Jeff is sitting there in his bond-villain chair and pose waiting for Inter and Barca to push the self destruct buttons.
They are both in full meltdown.

Pintandkebab

Reaction score
We were poor last season and players/positions needed improving . In all honesty have we done this .

Yes we have 20 days till the window shuts but the season starts in 3 days time. These key areas CD and CM needed sorting in the preseason , and 2 preseasons ago we were mentioning this.

FFP or not for me by the end of the window in my mind it will tell me what Fosun really want to do going forward.

As it would be similar to going to get your car serviced been told that the brakes are shot but you carry on using the car. The next year they are still shot but you use the car and then all of a sudden you brake and they don't work .

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all know we need players in,so does Bruno and Fosun if not he'll be looking for a new job before 10 games are up and Fosun will be looking at a relegation fight, with not being able to do anything about it
Why do people expect us to be even worse than last season with the squad we have and with Raul back? what is this based on? It's not as if we have been gutted for all of our best players and all the teams below us have spent big on better players, or all our players are mid 30's and their collective legs have gone. What is this relegation fear based on?

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff is sitting there in his bond-villain chair and pose waiting for Inter and Barca to push the self destruct buttons.
They are both in full meltdown.
Joking aside, the situations at Inter and Barca are the tip of the iceberg. Once players are moved on from those clubs to slightly (but not much) smaller clubs, the whole mechanics of the transfer market will kick into action and we will see movement galore.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at other clubs - the transfer market really hasn't got going yet this summer, due to Euros. The merry-go-round will soon start.

Honestly I think a lot of people have such insane Wolves tunnel vision, they just don't realise how we're impacted by, or compare to, other clubs.
People always use this statement.

I couldn’t give a **** about other clubs.

We have needed an experienced dominate CB and Midfielder and a Striker that can adequately back up Raul for at least 2 seasons. We now go into the 3rd without it again. At what point do you worry if you now seeing the lack of activity when the need is so desperate?

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me too. Personally, I think that the last thing we need on this board is a 2nd discussion / conjecture thread. It would be really nice useful if e.g. this thread was used for CONFIRMED transfers???
That will be a short thread.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We have needed an experienced dominate CB and Midfielder and a Striker that can adequately back up Raul for at least 2 seasons. We now go into the 3rd without it again. At what point do you worry if you now seeing the lack of activity when the need is so desperate?
Agreed.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It's not about caring about other clubs. But knowing what they're doing and not doing helps you understand Wolves. I.e. if everyone is struggling to get signings in early this season, then maybe Wolves aren't incompetent because it's also taking us time.

If you only look at what Wolves are doing, you won't be able to take an intelligent view of what's happening.

So it's not just about whether or not you give a "****" about it.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi, it's Jorge here, you may have heard of me. I would like to act as your agent in helping you to break away from the break away transfer thread and to get more opportunities in your own thread. Here is my card....
Can you get me that Ronaldo fella on the line? Forest Green Rovers hear he’s a vegan and think he will fit in perfectly

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a theory, but I think everyone’s waiting for the big clubs to sort themselves out first then we’ll all go in for their squad players on loans.

Chelsea for example have likes of Ampadu, Barkley, Loftus Cheek, Bakayoko, Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Batshuayi all to shift. Not saying we should sign any of them just there’s loads there to go out on loan or sell.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do people expect us to be even worse than last season with the squad we have and with Raul back? what is this based on? It's not as if we have been gutted for all of our best players and all the teams below us have spent big on better players, or all our players are mid 30's and their collective legs have gone. What is this relegation fear based on?
Probably a less experienced manager together with a fear that he wants to play a high pressing game with a squad which doesn't look to have the players necessary to do that well.

Back
Top Bottom