Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

TransferMarket Update

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im a regular watcher on this site and in a few hours the latest Premier league updates will be added - Wolves squad has risen from around 98Million in the chump to 225 million in the Prem - Im hoping we rise closer to 250 Mill with almost all players getting a bit of an increase - The only one im a bit worried about is Costa currently 13.5 Mill .
Football Transfers, Rumours, Market Values, News and Statistics
Wolverhampton Wanderers - Club Profile
I thought we had signed someone from your thread title.....dang. Thanks for this boring news, I suppose. ( feigns delight).
So no Messi?.....
Just joking friend....cheers

jim_boner

Groupie
Reaction score
Not sure why people pay too much attention to this TransferMarkt stuff (other than a bit of fun, and too much time on their hands).
My simplistic view....
Players transfer value is defined by two things;
  • how much a buying club is willing to pay for a player
  • how much a selling club is willing to accept for a player
On that basis, i don't see any way that Wolves would sell Neves for 36M, Jota for 16M or Gibbs-white for 4.5M. Conversely, i don't see any club willing to pay 4.5M for Bonatini, and Costa at 13M looks unlikely at this time.
But it's all about opinions i guess!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why people pay too much attention to this TransferMarkt stuff (other than a bit of fun, and too much time on their hands).
My simplistic view....
Players transfer value is defined by two things;
  • how much a buying club is willing to pay for a player
  • how much a selling club is willing to accept for a player
On that basis, i don't see any way that Wolves would sell Neves for 36M, Jota for 16M or Gibbs-white for 4.5M. Conversely, i don't see any club willing to pay 4.5M for Bonatini, and Costa at 13M looks unlikely at this time.
But it's all about opinions i guess!
You raise a good point but we paid £20m for Traore less than a year ago,( I think Chelsea wanted him too,).
So far, from all that I have read and seen, he has yet to show his worth.

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Nice update - Wolves squad value up to £266.85 mil Neves , Jota and Jiminez big increases in valuation - Jota up the most

Back
Top Bottom