Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tottenham v Wolves predictions

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Putting out a lot of biggest on wolves website just showing hwang is training and fit. Clearly trying to get the message out it will be ok we have hwang IE the cunha injury

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loss I'm afraid;(
Don't be afraid Netherton, just think of the O'Keeffe family motto;

fortis fortuna adiuvat

Roughly translated to;

Fortune favours the brave, and since I'm enjoying a cold O'Keefe right now I'm going for our favourite score against such rapscallion teams....

1-2 to us.

:cool:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Porro and Udogie confirmed missing

Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou on injuries picked up by defenders Destiny Udogie and Pedro Porro: "We've had a couple of setbacks. Destiny [Udogie] picked up a knock last week, jarred his knee a bit, and he's not available for tomorrow but I don't think it's anything too serious.

"Pedro [Porro] picked up a sort of strain in training. Fair to say he'll be missing tomorrow. Probably a couple of weeks for him. With game break hopefully he doesn't miss too many. Probably the major one for us is [reserve goalkeeper] Fraser Forster who has a fracture in his foot and he will probably miss conservatively a couple of months. Coming back it's the same as last week."

Sourced from the BBC Premier League build-up and latest football news

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the Blades and B&HA coming up they look like the more important games to me.
Would be happy to see us 'park the bus'. I was thinking of the job Watford did on us in our 1st season back under Nuno. They played a sort of 4-6-0 with one of the midfielders rotating in turn into an attacking position. Stops one man having to do all the pressing and gives you midfield numbers to attack with. But what do I know - I'm sure GON will have a plan...

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Hwang fit for us. Porro and Udogie out for them. Van De Ven is fantastic so this is a game where I’d actually play a ‘false 9’ (probably Sarabia) and try to exploit the full-backs by playing Neto and Hwang wider.

Regardless, reckon they’ll be much better than when we played them at Molineux. Can see us giving a relatively good account of ourselves but losing 2-1 or 3-1.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs boss Ange Postecoglou has confirmed their full backs Destiny Udogie and Pedro Porro will miss tomorrow’s game.

Massive for us especially with hwang/neto/ran

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Cunha's absence will have a major effect on our performances for the next few games until we readjust, much as we had to without neto. 3-0 to spurs unfortunately.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't be afraid Netherton, just think of the O'Keeffe family motto;

fortis fortuna adiuvat

Roughly translated to;

Fortune favours the brave, and since I'm enjoying a cold O'Keefe right now I'm going for our favourite score against such rapscallion teams....

1-2 to us.

There you go @Netherton Wolf
The BRAVE Wolves prevail.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs 2-4 Wolves

Just one of those games when everything goes in despite having 23% possession and only two shots on target.

Gomes MOTM
Could easily and perhaps should have been 2-4 or even more for us. We also got more possession than I expected.

Spurs really aren't that good, despite having won five on the spin at home. Just a bit of discipline in front of your own box and look for that ball into space on the break.

Had we Cunha, as well as Neto, we might have given ourselves a chance of totally humiliating them. How Ange is considered to be a great manager is beyond tracing out.

He's entertaining because of his naivety - much like Keegan was.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 own goals then?
I just happened to be randomly thinking of Sunderland away at Arsenal some years back. They were 2 up at half time without a single shot on target. Might have been ludicrous deflections, though my memory is jaded.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just happened to be randomly thinking of Sunderland away at Arsenal some years back. They were 2 up at half time without a single shot on target. Might have been ludicrous deflections, though my memory is jaded.
Well you were right on the win and the MOTM lol

Back
Top Bottom