Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Something has to be done to address this lack of goals I'm really lost for words with the amount of chances we miss.
They are going to have to do something. Last two seasons one goal per game and none so far this season. All Fosun's investment will mean nothing if it isn't addressed. Even the commos exasperated at Wolves lack of ambition in the final third when we were seconds away from scoring.

Spurs played poorly but still won. We could have played another 90 and not scored.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was expecting a proper battering so I'm pleasantly surprised with the one nil defeat. It will get better when we sign a centre forward.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Bruno was going mad because we pumped it long, then I despair. Last 20/30 seconds.. we barely get out of our penalty area. Genius.

I hope he was going nuts over the fact Traore wasn’t following on Raul’s flick on.

Big B

Reaction score
Anybody slating the manager today need to get a grip . You can clearly see what he’s trying to do , and stick Harry Kane in our starting 11 we win this game by a margin . Striker in and time and for players to bed in to the system and we will be a force to be reckoned with .

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
4 mins stoppage time was complete bull**** but still wouldn't have scored if there was 20 of it, sad.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Frustrating loss that.

Lapse in concentration from Collins & some poor decision making in the final 3rd from us again.

Have to win next week imo.

Jonny looks absolutely done.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is no doubt that Traore gives us something ‘extra’.
Even if he does f’all, the opposition absolutely **** themselves and it allowed us to get our foot back in the game. Spurs were all over us before he came on but they then had to put two or three players over to their right hand side.

Andi130

Reaction score
It will come. Some positive signs, but new players still bedding in and the 4 at the back still settling. Not the result we wanted, but 1-0 away, against a form team not the worst.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Familiar pattern unfortunately. Played well first half but didn't create a great deal and missed one really good chance. Spurs turned it up second half and we didn't react or cope, subs made us worse. Collins had a good game but let Kane go for the goal

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good game, good performance from our new boys. Team looks like they'll do some business this season. Lots of positives except for the result.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same old wolves well on top first half but fail to score. And paid for that second half, overall performance (mainly first half) a bit better

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly I predicted this start to the season. Lots of points dropped by the odd goal. We defend well enough but cant score more than once .

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Great first half where the midfield three controlled the game. Unfortunately Neto and Podence both ineffective.

Sloppy start to the second handed them the initiative and then a really poor goal to concede.

No issues with the subs although would have liked to have seen Adama further up the field.

Feel more positive than before the game that we’ll be alright this season. Just desperately need Pedro to come to the party.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dumb. He was quite honestly the best on the pitch last game.
Are you for real? He’s played more than one game and saying he was alright against Fulham does not defend his form over the past two years.
Yer flappy eared Dumbo!!!

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get a proper striker in that first half and we are 2 up, Neto on the wrong side for me

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
Everbody calm down its 3 games into a change of formation and new players settling in and more players on the way yes we need points it will come last season we went 3 games without winning then we went on a run better squad this time things will come together just need it to come as soon as possible

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely.
Collins worries me a little. Talented but naive. I do worry about that lack of experience at CB.
Otherwise we are gonna be fine.

To me he made just one mistake, when one of the best players in world football found space brilliantly.

Other than that he was outstanding - and think the kid is only 21 he is going to be an immense player for us.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Better team in the first half, completely bossed them. Conte did a good job in the half time team talk and Collins made one mistake all game and that was that.
I didn’t expect anything from this game, but after the first half performance I am disappointed. Positive signs for the rest of the season. And we now appear to have a midfield.

Back
Top Bottom