Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
But he won't hope I am proved wrong. A big game esp when chiquinho/trincao and Hwang all on the bench
It's a big ask. But he's a good, intelligent player is Cundle. I'd rather him than any of the mentioned.

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
It's a big ask. But he's a good, intelligent player is Cundle. I'd rather him than any of the mentioned.
It is a big ask and if these young players were as good as people are making out they would be playing in not so big games to get them going and a feel for it. I just feel he has been thrown in the deep end and if we get a battering today who's gonna take the blame? If they are good I'm all for it but it has to be instant results from them..not he played well considering, he has to be in there to contribute and make a difference.. I mean we have saiss and even coads who could have filled in there. With Gomes coming back in to the team..actually feel sorry for the kid.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am hoping it’s more of a 3-4-2-1 formation

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a big ask and if these young players were as good as people are making out they would be playing in not so big games to get them going and a feel for it. I just feel he has been thrown in the deep end and if we get a battering today who's gonna take the blame? If they are good I'm all for it but it has to be instant results from them..not he played well considering, he has to be in there to contribute and make a difference.. I mean we have saiss and even coads who could have filled in there. With Gomes coming back in to the team..actually feel sorry for the kid.

Personally I think it's better to start him against a team like Spurs than against a much more physical side.
Could be the ideal match for him as theres less pressure on him than against a team we would be expected to beat.

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Personally I think it's better to start him against a team like Spurs than against a much more physical side.
Could be the ideal match for him as theres less pressure on him than against a team we would be expected to beat.
I just hope he is as good as everyone says he is that's just my worry that's all. This is a massive game considering we couldn't hit a barn door against arsenal and 20 mins against 10 men. Our only hope is doc has a very bad game

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

On that basis we couldn't have given Robbie Keane or Lescott a chance. You think if we played Cundle against, say a Norwich the opinion of him would be any less harsh. This is his chance, lets see if he can take it the same way as Toti took his.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, we have rotated Traore? Have I missed something?
And why isn't Cutrone starting?
What's happened?

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just hope he is as good as everyone says he is that's just my worry that's all. This is a massive game considering we couldn't hit a barn door against arsenal and 20 mins against 10 men. Our only hope is doc has a very bad game

If Bruno and the players have confidence in him, then I would hope that he is up for it.
None of us know, until he has played. Lets hope he is.

As for Doc, he's bound to have his best game for Spurs....

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just put the stream on and I’m faced with that tool Hollywood ffs.
Big call from Bruno putting young Luke in but as with Rooney etc if you’re good enough you’re old enough. For me Trincao has been a big disappointment to me and I’m glad he’s been dropped. He just hasn’t done enough to justify his place. Oh well come on Wolves!

Lycaon

Reaction score
Luke Cundle will be fine, at the end of the day he’s a first team squad player now and I’m sure Bruno has belief in him.

As long as he has a solid performance (without being spectacular) that’s all that matters moving forward.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Love people writing off Cundle before he has kicked a ball as a starter. Trincao couldn't keep starting whilst producing nothing

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant get Mikey Burrows or the nongendernogoals stuff. Damn. Please keep comms coming for those that can!

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with getting the commentary on the wolves app?

Back
Top Bottom