Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabio should've shot there instead of holding it in the corner.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wolf-and-the-chicken-e1509134526278.jpg

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic result, couldn't get and keep the ball in the top third for the vast majority of that second half but what a result

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't give it the biggun Vs arsenal then stand there celebrating like we've won the league ffs even donks swapped shirts with son

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3pts here is better than a draw at home to Arsenal and away to Spurs in the end...

Let's go boys!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awesome win. That first half was a thing of beauty.

Dendoncker silencing the haters. Part of both goals. Fantastic stuff.

Cundle looked solid.

And my Man of the Match... Max ****ing Kilman. Wouldn't sell this guy for 60 million. Stay the **** away from him.

Only player I didn't think played particularly well (played his ass off though) was Podence.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What an amazing win chaps!! Kilman and Cundle fabulous even Dendoncker what a shift Coady so good.

Kilman stand out held Kane in his pocket

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great result, and although Sups had more of the ball we never looked really uncomfortable.
Only minuses were Podence and Saiss giving the ballmaway, and Romains over reaction to someone rushing his face.
Well taken goal from Raul, and I thought Cundle acquitted himself well.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Superb boys!!!
Thank you and well done!
Max Kilman is immense, the player Harry Maguire wants to be! Dendoncker answered his critics and Cundle was superb too.
A mention also for Trincao, whom I've not been convinced by one bit so far, thought he looked very assured when he came on, so credit where due.
Made up tonight!

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Get in, what a win!!!! Rode our luck at times but boy can we defend. Great commitment from the guys today and we should gain a lot of confidence from that. We have that bounce back ability. MADE MY WEEKEND.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Awesome win. That first half was a thing of beauty.

Dendoncker silencing the haters. Part of both goals. Fantastic stuff.

Cundle looked solid.

And my Man of the Match... Max ****ing Kilman. Wouldn't sell this guy for 60 million. Stay the **** away from him.

Only player I didn't think played particularly well (played his ass off though) was Podence.
Max is phenomenal isn't he. Carrying the ball out with both feet like a prime Rio Ferdinand

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic result. Missed the first half dropping my son at the station but we were following the updates on the radio. Watched the second. Despite some sloppy play midway through the half, we kept Spurs contained and were the better side.

:)

Back
Top Bottom