Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Top Man Gray

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
If he thought about killing himself over that, he should try and live some other peoples lives.

Precisely.

If I recall correctly though, he went straight into the radio job didn't he?.....I'm not even sure if he was depressed.

With depression it is different....it is not a respecter of perspective.

A

Apocalypse Now

If he thought about killing himself over that, he should try and live some other peoples lives.

So he gets sacked from a £1 million plus job per year with his reputation in tatters. Can't believe he wasn't doing cartwheels down the street:rolleyes:

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We shouldn't judge but as it's Andy Gray I can just imagine him pondering over that question like he does a question about whether the ref should have given a penalty or not......."Well it did cross my mind Richard" before getting on his newest gadget and showing us from 2000 different angles why it was only a fleeting thought.

S

Sharples

attention seeking and a non story if ever there was one.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well if your mortgage is dependent on a £1m per year income and you lose this then I can imagine it's equally as traumatic as a guy on £17,000 losing theirs.

Bit of a none story though, he just said he thought about it, not that he'd thought it all through and was considering it

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard to judge.

For all we know, he could be suffering long-term with depression and that event could have compounded with some other unfortunate happening, leading to suicidal thoughts.

Although I am skeptical.

D

Dewsburywolf

Speaking as someone who suffers mild depression & has had suicidal thoughts I can feel sympathy for anyone in the same situation. Depression isn't just reserved for people below a certain income level it can affect anyone at any given time

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Speaking as someone who suffers mild depression & has had suicidal thoughts I can feel sympathy for anyone in the same situation. Depression isn't just reserved for people below a certain income level it can affect anyone at any given time

Fair point but equally clinical depression doesn't require an antecedent like job loss.
Gray is equating being gutted, regretful, yes a bit low with depression. The guy is an idiot. I agree you'd feel pretty $$$$ about it but suicidal? Give me a break!

He's probably got some TV work lined up and is trying to prove he's found the whole experience cathartic to make the transition back a whole lot easier for the public to stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree with this. However my Mom (R.I.P.) always used to say. "Anthony you would do well to remember that however bad you feel there is always someone worse off than you." I think Andy Gray would do well to remember those words.

Back
Top Bottom