Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tomas Esteves

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good call. I must admit I hadn't heard of this lad before now, and youtube video's can be misleading but his just oozed class and everything the RWB needs and more... his great skill and ability to turn stood out and in areas of the pitch we need our RWB to be a creative force

Exciting one, just been given Porto's No.2 short so looks like they had plans to play him regularly this season and by all accounts, the Porto faithful are at least as upset about this lad going as they are about Fabio Silva

Some fine hair on display for Wolves this season!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there anything serious in this?

I can't imagine Porto fans are happy enough in losing one player. Do you really let the buying club do two separate announcements within hours?

Imagine Jimenez went to United, we'd be gutted even if it was a good/fair fee. Then imagine they announced Traore an hour later!!!

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there anything serious in this?

I can't imagine Porto fans are happy enough in losing one player. Do you really let the buying club do two separate announcements within hours?

Imagine Jimenez went to United, we'd be gutted even if it was a good/fair fee. Then imagine they announced Traore an hour later!!!

They are allegedly in about €100m hole though.
Looks like a big Wolves branded bag of cash might be about to fill it if we’re nabbing all 3.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He would greatly improve us when playing out from the back.
Him and Adama playing in tandem is a mouth watering prospect.

Back
Top Bottom