Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's games

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton 3 Sunderland 0 (Guaye, Pienaar and Osman)
Newcastle 1 Bolton 0 (Ben Arfa with a great solo effort)
Spurs 1 Norwich 2 (Elliott Bennett on the scoresheet)

Also, Southampton 2 up at Crystal Palace as they edge toward promotion. Doncaster almost confirmed to be leaving the division in the opposite direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton 4 up against Sunderland, and this with a weakened team as they rested players for the semi final on Saturday.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Results
Everton 4 Sunderland 0
Newcastle 2 Bolton 0
Spurs 1 Norwich 2

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got back from the Kidderminster v Newport game and $$$$ing hell was it a good one.
Newport opened the scoring inside 5 seconds after a mistake from the harriers keeper and doubled the lead before half time.

Harriers looked poor throughout until they bought on Wright who scored with 5 minutes left to give them some hope of snatching a surprise draw cue 5 minutes of injury time, time wasting by the newport keeper and a late late 2nd for Wright in the 94th minute which sent the players and fans mental. All of that before Wright somehow completes his hatrick in the 96th minute

3-2 and a mental 10 minutes of Football

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The season can’t end quick enough. We’re going down, MU will be Champions, the main hope now is Bolton join us and neither Chelsea or Liverpool win the FA Cup! West Ham missing promotion would be nice too.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prefer to see West Ham go up but 2 nil down against Blues looks like Play-offs for them now.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Sam Allardyce 0-2 Chris Hughton

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's crazy...with half competent management at our club we could have stayed up.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's looking really good for Brum. They are hitting form at the right time. IF we get the right manager I can see no reason why we cannot emulate them next season. Their supporters were really down at the end of last season and were not helped by the financial circumstances of the club. The big question is can we find the right manager?

D

Dewsburywolf

So what do people think of the West Ham V Blues game in relation to Wolves prospects next season? West Ham (I believe) kept a large chunk of their team from last season plus supplemented it with the likes of Nolan, Faye etc whereas Blues lost a shedload of players in the Summer then lost even more in January but of the two look more likely to go straight back up (albeit through the Play-Offs) again

So who's blueprint do we follow?

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I'm starting to resent the other teams losing - it is giving us false hope!

Tring Wolf

Reaction score
Very impressed with Jordon Mutch and the centre-half pairing of Caldwell and Davies.

Would happily allow Hughton to bring all three with him to Molineux next season...

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like blues are gonna get into the play offs, hopefully they get beatenin the semi finals giving us plenty of time to get Hughton in.

E

Edgmond Wolf

So what do people think of the West Ham V Blues game in relation to Wolves prospects next season? West Ham (I believe) kept a large chunk of their team from last season plus supplemented it with the likes of Nolan, Faye etc whereas Blues lost a shedload of players in the Summer then lost even more in January but of the two look more likely to go straight back up (albeit through the Play-Offs) again

So who's blueprint do we follow?

Readings, straight back up!!

E

Edgmond Wolf

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Reading wouldn't be going straight back up, they've been down quite a while now

West Ham, Birmingham & Blackpool

I meant that Reading are going to get promoted so I would like to be them

Whereas both Blues and West Ham are not guaranteed

M

Monkey Man

Watching Blues and West Ham should be enough to worry most that we will not be challenging next year, both look light years ahead of us.

D

Dewsburywolf

Watching Blues and West Ham should be enough to worry most that we will not be challenging next year, both look light years ahead of us.

Which they did last season to be honest :embarassed:

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely this can't have happened because we should be playing teams like this off the park & racking up a cricket score against them never mind Tottenham

That`s what Mr Moxey thought, so we are led to believe.

E

ev123uk

Really? 2nd half must have improved from what I saw then. West ham couldn't put anything together and were at least the match of us defensively ..... And that against a side playing one up with little pace out wide. Actually gave me hope to be honest.

E

Edgmond Wolf

We need to be worried, it took us years the first time to get out and the second took years too.

When we go down the key to our return will be who we appoint as manager. Even then do not expect us to come straight back up

M

Monkey Man

Really? 2nd half must have improved from what I saw then. West ham couldn't put anything together and were at least the match of us defensively ..... And that against a side playing one up with little pace out wide. Actually gave me hope to be honest.

Second half has been brilliant flowing football, West Ham actually attacking rather well, not hoofing and Blues defending well really well and counter attacking.

Both would rip our defence to pieces.

D

Dewsburywolf

Second half has been brilliant flowing football, West Ham actually attacking rather well, not hoofing and Blues defending well really well and counter attacking.

Both would rip our defence to pieces.

Game changed when Blues midfield enforcer (can't remember his name) was forced off through injury & they didn't have a sufficient replacement for him on the bench

M

Monkey Man

Game changed when Blues midfield enforcer (can't remember his name) was forced off through injury & they didn't have a sufficient replacement for him on the bench

Agree, bit more depth in the Blues squad and no Europe and I reckon CH would have had them top 2.

Tring Wolf

Reaction score

Was Guirane N'Daw who we were linked with quite heavily in previous transfer windows.

Tring Wolf

Reaction score
No surprise. I guess we thought The Egg was a better option.

As one N'Daw closes...

Certainly would have added some physical presence to our side.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched Everton on MOTD. I thought they were broke so where do they turn up Drente, Gueye, Anicibi, Skakularci (can't spell/pronounce any of them!) from? Also Pienaar back performing really well. Is it that we won't pay the cash or we can't find these type of foreign players? Other clubs seem to operate on different levels, both financial and foreign scouting to us? It's so $$$$ing depressing.

D

Dewsburywolf

Just watched Everton on MOTD. I thought they were broke so where do they turn up Drente, Gueye, Anicibi, Skakularci (can't spell/pronounce any of them!) from? Also Pienaar back performing really well. Is it that we won't pay the cash or we can't find these type of foreign players? Other clubs seem to operate on different levels, both financial and foreign scouting to us? It's so $$$$ing depressing.

Victor Anichibe came through their youth system - born in Nigeria but moved to Britain aged one - Drenthe, Stracqualursi & Pienaar are only on loan

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Victor Anichibe came through their youth system - born in Nigeria but moved to Britain aged one - Drenthe, Stracqualursi & Pienaar are only on loan

We always seem to operate on a different level .

Back
Top Bottom