Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's game

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like a kid in a sweet shop this morning. Today's game has got to be the best and most anticipated of the season so far. It must be because its a local derby but i feel really up for today.

But how will we get on? How will i be feeling just after half 2?

I didn't actually realise it was 1980 that we last beat em, going to sing my heart out, lose my voice and then hope there is a pub open in town!?!

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually expect a thrashing today which is unlike me. However i think villa potentially will be gatecrashing the top 4 this year and they have a superb team. But because of this general feeling of inferiority i think the crowd will be up for it plus its a derby game and the precious south bankers are all back together :) lookin forward to it!

M

Manchester_wolf

Im well up for it today as well. I think we are in a good situation because as long as we give a good account of ourselves i will come away happy. Anything else is a bonus but i have a feeling that we may eek out a point! On my way to manchester picadilly now to get my train down so i guess i might bump into you nww. You may mock but today you will see how much noise us precious folk in the southbank can make;)

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm already down here now mate! Moved down in feb :) when the south bank are good they are superb so its nice to get you all in one place for a change!

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm really looking forwards to today. The crowd always seem to rally for these sorts of games: a sort of "all hands to the pump" feeling. Villa are clearly favourites - we've just got to get in there faces and keep the energy levels up. How good would it be if we went 1-0 up just before half-time?

Interesting fact:

At just 22 - Aston Villa have fired in fewer shots on target in the Premier League than any other team this season. Paucity.

Wonder if that will be relevant today?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morning guys . . .really feel the excitement in those posts! Envy you today but will be glued to the box here in Ireland. Make it loud and proud!!

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be leaving Bristol in about half an hour - can't wait!

S

Shergar

I'm really looking forwards to today. The crowd always seem to rally for these sorts of games: a sort of "all hands to the pump" feeling.

On the rare occasion when the 'all hands to the pump' mentality surfaces it makes for a great Molineux atmosphere, the longer we hold them and compete the greater it will be......"$$$$ on the villa, $$$$ on the villa tonight ooh, aah!"
I'd settle for a point right now though.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well up for today! The majority of my mates and people around work are Villa fans so really dont want to lose this one! C'mon the boys!!!

E

Edgmond Wolf

Last night I was planning the usual leave at 1.00pm.....numpty

This morning we will be leaving a bit earlier!! Thank god I checked

South Bank all together? Good, lets make some noise!!

E

Exilewolf

The same with a couple of Villa fans I spoke too in the cafe this morning both think Villa will be up for the game. Bring it on and would be happy with a point

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Claredon open if anyone interested! off there now!

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like a kid in a sweet shop this morning. Today's game has got to be the best and most anticipated of the season so far. It must be because its a local derby but i feel really up for today.

But how will we get on? How will i be feeling just after half 2?

I didn't actually realise it was 1980 that we last beat em, going to sing my heart out, lose my voice and then hope there is a pub open in town!?!

Felt like this in 2004 when we played them here on my birthday....anticipation of a "proper" match....early breakfast, few drinks...buzzing.
We were 3 down after 25mins...they absolutely annihilated us, we were a complete joke :D
Hoping for slightly better this time.

B

Barracudawolf

Absolutley buzzing, watching it on tv but haven't felt this up for a game in ages, started singing whilst walking back $$$$ed last night!

Back
Top Bottom