Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Second goal from Connor Ronan. 2nd one a decent finish.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Impressive performance from Connor , two goals and good movement. He does read the game well, always looking to move into space.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still remember certain posters on here saying Villa's signings were no good . They seem a little quiet over the past few weeks .

Also no excuses today we need a performance . Yes VAR can be **** etc but the reason why we are near the bottom of the league is because we haven't taken our chances or poor defensive errors at times . Bruno hopefully picks a few from in the week against spurs . As if we line up with a similar lineup against Southampton that we did against Brentford then we won't get anything more than a point.
As quiet as you are when we win squire :)

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You must be a bit embarrassed about your comments on Jimenez this week.
Why would I be embarrassed, prat. I’m happy we’ve won. Raul proved me wrong, I’m glad. But it’s okay take some cheap digs at me keyboard warrior. His performance today was levels above what has been shown in previous weeks muppet

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ronan having a very good game for St Mirren. Switched it on and he has played some excellent passes. Scored 2 as well. Samuels on for Aberdeen.
Used to watch St. Mirren at Love Street when I was stationed at Abbotsinch (Paisley) many moons ago. They weren't very good then either!

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh Nuno. We tried to tell you Tottenham was toxic and they expect the world.....
Now you must lay in that bed

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

£50M worth of defender on the bench. And he picks Dier? He played 90 against us so much be ok match fitness wise

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Nuno in all sorts of trouble.

Brilliant for us but always going to be difficult for the Spurs fans to accept his more controlled style of football.

As soon as results started waning, he was a dead man walking.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

£50M worth of defender on the bench. And he picks Dier? He played 90 against us so much be ok match fitness wise
On cue, what a ****ing dismal player. Shameful he has 45 caps for England.

Kane trying to reduce his price for next summer.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could have done with a favour from.nuno today just to make the table look a bit better, and sober could laugh at arsenal, but looks like spuds are in for a kicking.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno deserves a better legacy than this, but he's managing his way into getting fired well before Christmas :(

Least the pay-off will be good.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would I be embarrassed, prat. I’m happy we’ve won. Raul proved me wrong, I’m glad. But it’s okay take some cheap digs at me keyboard warrior. His performance today was levels above what has been shown in previous weeks muppet
You said he was finished based on 5 games. I don’t need to say any more than that

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I love Nuno, really I do.

But I’m also loving this, it’s the same as seeing your ex who got with a new fella and then you see them arguing…shouldn’t enjoy it but oh you do don’t you!

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this gets much worse he may not even make it to the next game.

Back
Top Bottom