Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Liverpool look well off it tonight. Very disjointed game and it's not helping them .

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I said, Real Madrid 1-0 or on penalties! Liverpool are too slow in the final third and aren’t making those runs that cut through defences.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting. I always thought the deflection rule was based on if an attacker was passing it through and it unwittingly hit a defender on the way through, it wouldn’t change the offside.
Spot on there as far as I am aware. That’s how it always was.

In this case two Liverpool players both deliberately played the ball.
I’m not even sure the other Madrid player played the ball anyway so as @Fenrir said how can Benzema be offside from his own pass?

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just hoping they decide post match that Benzema’s goal should have stood. Then they finally decide VAR is ruining the game and they bin it off. Unlikely I know, but no harm in hoping.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why don't BT say it as it is. Fans storming the gates and climbing over the walls trying to get in without tickets. Instead blaming it on the police for tear gas.

Will be choas in the stands now with fans without tickets. Still it will be somebody else's fault.

Sky Sports Liverpool blaming everyone but Liverpool fans as well. Sick of the Liverpool love in with our countries media. A support that openly boo our national anthem as well.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Ronaldo obviously been reading Maradona's book about how to keep in shape after retiring.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You feel Real Madrid could score in every attack whereas Liverpool couldn’t score if they played all night.

Back
Top Bottom