Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So what I gather is that the cheeky, loveable rogues from scouseland have been giving out free hugs and cake and the nasty, fascist, federalis opened up indiscriminately with the tear gas, targeting families and young kids first.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not a great lover of Liverpool and their fans, but I suppose we should be routing for them, only one team for me

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why is modern TV coverage of games so ****ing ****? Countless times this season I’ve been watching coaches, subs, the crowd, potential new owners when important things are happening on the pitch. Why can’t TV companies leave the froff and **** till there are breaks in the game?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Why is modern TV coverage of games so ****ing ****? Countless times this season I’ve been watching coaches, subs, the crowd, potential new owners when important things are happening on the pitch. Why can’t TV companies leave the froff and **** till there are breaks in the game?
Wimbledon is now almost unwatchable. They sometimes show a little bit of tennis in-between shots of celebrities in the crowd.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Wimbledon is now almost unwatchable. They sometimes show a little bit of tennis in-between shots of celebrities in the crowd.
It’s bad when they show a musician or actor in the crowd and you can almost hear the commentators brain working overtime to come up with a ****ty pun or joke.

“There’s Noel Gallagher in the City end. Manchester City have certainly been…High Flying this season, hahahaha”.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Real Madrid playing like the baggies just hitting it long. They’ll have a towel next

SingleMalt

Reaction score
My friend is there , shez on her own as her hubby didn't gt a ballot tkt, she got there at 5.45 says it's absolute chaos organisation , **** security, vile policing ( she's nearly 60 gt a tkt and not a thug) got in ground at 8.15
It’s generally difficult to get into Stade de France. I can imagine ‘beefed up security’ making it an absolute nightmare.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can't see why that needs to be checked, Benzema was infront of Robertson.... have I missed something obvious?

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would have been instantly disallowed in the Premier League. And Liverpool would be given a penalty.

Not sure why it's disallowed, clearly comes off a Liverpool defender. Not a deflection, either, he comes sliding in to clear the ball. Unless Benzema was offside on the initial cross (I don't think he was), not sure why that was disallowed.

Back
Top Bottom