Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never mind Brentford & Bournemouth, Forest are really turning on the dark arts in this. They've been rolling around on the ground since 10 mins in. Wrestling opponents at set pieces. Synchronised diving.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a fellow Yorkie I want Leeds to go down and Huddersfield to stay down
Agree, but I just know how much it would hurt the White S***e, supporters to see their neighbours leapfrog them. Leeds folk don't really think people my way live in Yorkshire anyway.....they even struggle to accept York is in Yorkshire!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Agree, but I just know how much it would hurt the White S***e, supporters to see their neighbours leapfrog them. Leeds folk don't really think people my way live in Yorkshire anyway.....they even struggle to accept York is in Yorkshire!
Haha true

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Forest aint turned up this half. If SU go up, what price MGW staying with them?

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t stand listening to carragher, he shouldn’t be allowed to commentate on a game where he supports the team

I remember when Sky would have that Fan Zone crap on where two attention seeking tosspots would be on talking about the game but at least it was on the red button. Sadly now with Carragher we have fanzone back with a vengence ! I still say there should be a fan noise only offering on Sky so I can be spared some of the so called expert pundits and Martin bleeding Tyler :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember when Sky would have that Fan Zone crap on where two attention seeking tosspots would be on talking about the game but at least it was on the red button. Sadly now with Carragher we have fanzone back with a vengence ! I still say there should be a fan noise only offering on Sky so I can be spared some of the so called expert pundits and Martin bleeding Tyler :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't care if he played for the red half for x amount of years.

I will never understand how anyone can avidly support one team for 15-20 years then change to the directest of rivals.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know you can't be choosy but surely you want to win it in front of your fans etc.

As daft as it sounds, I remember a bit of me being slightly disappointed that we didn't 'have' to beat Birmingham at Molineux to secure promotion in 2018 when Brentford got that late leveler at Fulham.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southampton have been so negative
Get the ****ing handbrake off
Liverpool’s feeder club so really didn’t expect anything but a win for the media darlings.

Started the season with the Super League **** and ending it with talk of a super team winning all 4 trophies despite relying on penalties for the first 2 of those.

Pretty sure even most Villa fans will feel sick if they help them win the title.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well at least Liverpool winning tonight means that there's not a scenario where they have to beat us by seven on Sunday!

Just hope Man City do the job

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gibbs white really frustrated me for us but he has had a storming season for sheff u. Feels like he has grown up

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
LOLley.

Thanks Don for reminding everyone of the greatest shootout ever.

Damn MGW, what a shame (although Forest is my preference)

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW did a stupid run up pause that half our u23's did, with the same outcome.

Shame, he looked great tonight otherwise and makes me wonder why was he even loaned to begin with given our current depth

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest are one of the few EFL teams who still haven't played at the new Wembley. They probably haven't had scenes like this in over 20 years!

Back
Top Bottom