Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
What a game!

We could sign Sanches and Botman, recall Saunderson, MGW, Giles, Sarkic and Bonatini, bring in Guy Whittingham and Alan Nielsen on loan, magically make Fernando Gomez and Silas 20 years younger, spend a further £300m and we’re still not getting anywhere near the top three this year.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a game!

We could sign Sanches and Botman, recall Saunderson, MGW, Giles, Sarkic and Bonatini, bring in Guy Whittingham and Alan Nielsen on loan, magically make Fernando Gomez and Silas 20 years younger, spend a further £300m and we’re still not getting anywhere near the top three this year.
I agree Tring. But let’s not forget we took a point off Chelsea and we’re robbed of one by Liverpool. In saying that, we didn’t play football anywhere near the level we’ve seen in this first half.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The missus put on a bit of a buffet for us, left my spot on the sofa for what seemed like a couple of minutes, was 0-2 when I left the room....2-2 when I got back! Wtf?!!!! Hahaha!!!

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep and also Mane elbows Azpilicueta, no VAR check, Mount tangles with one of the Liverpool players, VAR check.
Mount showed God tier healing capability during that, the Liverpool player was down holding his face as though he had been battered, then a slight breeze caused by Mounts foot magically healed him and he was upon his knees, fully healthy, trying to get him sent off.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep and also Mane elbows Azpilicueta, no VAR check, Mount tangles with one of the Liverpool players, VAR check.
100% agreed, though I'm finding it hard to feel sorry for them after the Kante incident the other week, when VAR showed little to no interest on our behalf!

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That Liverpool keeper looks like he kills and eats his victims

the 15th Wanderer

Reaction score
Look at the games we have been more than unlucky in, Leicester, Spurs and Man U, to name but 3, and it more than balances out.

Negativity on this forum has gone mad.
Exactly, the better side in a fair few games we've not got 3 points. Also average in some we have won. That's football.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
With the goals today we’ve now got the second best defence in the league!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should get him on camera after the game to explain himself.

Mayeb the pundits will call him out on it? Too often they ignore it or shrug it off, though. Effectively gives licence to it. Makes referees jobs much harder than they need be - and our refs struggle enough already, what with being biased, incompetent and having to keep up with this months crazy directive.:rolleyes:

It's an extreme case, but he's only doing what many players attempt many times a match. The irony being, he has been singled out because he's not very good at it. The better, more sneaky ones get away with it and actually win the fake penalty he was after.

Back
Top Bottom