Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

To Ell'and back....

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who is off to Leeds on Saturday??

Imagine it will be a pretty sparse travelling audience with the extortionate prices and fact it's on TV, plus the apathy surrounding the club currently.

Where is best to drink?? Anyone recommend anywhere near the railway station??

A

andyc225

I'm going up there, but for me it's a drive there, watch the match and then drive home job. Apparently we've sold a fair wodge of tickets.

S

SimplyTheWolves

Who is off to Leeds on Saturday??

Imagine it will be a pretty sparse travelling audience with the extortionate prices and fact it's on TV, plus the apathy surrounding the club currently.

Where is best to drink?? Anyone recommend anywhere near the railway station??

What stations it on Moira?

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm going! Personally I wouldn't use the Scarborough or Prince of Wales (both near the station). I'm having pre-match drinks at my local.

donwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't go in the Scarborough, right opposite the station, that's where the knuckledraggers hang out, try witherspoons top of Greek street, about 5 mins walk from station

J

Jungleee

I'd imagine a fair few are going considering it is the first game of the season and all? Who knows.

D

Dewsburywolf

Don't go in the Scarborough, right opposite the station, that's where the knuckledraggers hang out, try witherspoons top of Greek street, about 5 mins walk from station

Becketts Bank?

donwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not sure actual name, right opposite slug and lettuce. If your brave try the Peacock, right next to ground :)

S

Shergar

We're goin, gonna take their hospitality in the Norman Hunter, drink their beer, eat their food, smile and take the 3 points
Can't be ***** with trying to get picture of the team from meaningless friendlies and all this transfer requesting speculation, at last the real business starts on Saturday.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me and my lad going,we might make double figures at the moment.

M

Mr Wolf

I'm in Leeds this weekend but don't have a ticket for the match, probably just find a pub or see if I can get in for free ;)

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes I know that but my map shows it just past the top of Greek Street as donwolf stated

I never stated that you didn't know. I was confirming the pub name and was clarifying donwolf's post. I don't need a map.

D

Dougan was king

So who's going Tomorrow

I am,how many are going from the mix

L

liquidatorwolf

Is there anywhere for us actually to drink by the train station which isn't full of home fans?

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Try The Hop. Underneath the station LS1 4BR

http://www.thehopleeds.com/Venue.aspx

Door Policy
Please note the venue has a separate door policy on Leeds United match days.
Pre Match- Football colours allowed. Strict couples, families, mixed sex and small all-male groups only.
Post Match- No full team colours or large group admittance.

D

Deleted member 4099

Me on the Hatherton. I $$$$in hate Leeds ,in fact there in my joint 3 most hated. The $$$$ ,Manure and Leeds. And I do mean hate. Old Skool!

Last edited by a moderator:

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its under 10 miles from where i live but ill be showing it on the projector in glorious HD with surround sound with a load of mates who are Leeds fans and a load of mates who want us to stick it up em... badly!

Hopefully capped off with a BBQ in the glorious sun, then another streamed game over the Net.

Welcome back football... ive missed you.

(PS. I think were gonna lose)

J

Jungleee

Clothes on, beers out the fridge. Roll on the first train out...

S

Shergar

After the most underwhelming preseason I can remember, the business end has finally arrived, just getting ready to leave in an hour.

dingle01902

Reaction score
Just woke up and am facing a dilemma. Do I stay home in Hull and watch on tv whilst doing the kids ironing? Or do I travel the 60 miles to Leeds and pay £36 to watch an uncertain team who have forgotten how to win at a difficult ground? If we win it will be worth it. If we lose I'll feel mugged. Help!!!!!

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I live within a mile of Elland Road, it would be rude not to. Yep I'll be there.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just woke up and am facing a dilemma. Do I stay home in Hull and watch on tv whilst doing the kids ironing? Or do I travel the 60 miles to Leeds and pay £36 to watch an uncertain team who have forgotten how to win at a difficult ground? If we win it will be worth it. If we lose I'll feel mugged. Help!!!!!

See you there mate

R

reanswolf

Anybody know how many we have sold? In the old days of club-fan communication these things used to be routinely stated. You cant trust the lads and lasses on the desk if you ask them, about as reliable as the Daily Mirror is regards transfers.

Back
Top Bottom