Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tickets going to general sale?

Ebbo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if our home games so far this season have gone to general sale? I know of a Wolves fan who will over here from Australia and he's hoping to get two tickets for Forest on October 15th, and to go with his cousin.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he's coming over from Australia, then he should get in touch with the club. I'm sure they will sort something for him.

Ebbo

Reaction score
Thanks for the help I’ll suggest they get in touch with the club.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That’s not a guarantee they all will though, and forest will be a desirable fixture....
More desirable than man city, i cant shift a ticket for that, gutted to have to use the club system.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
More desirable than man city, i cant shift a ticket for that, gutted to have to use the club system.
Which stand is the City ticket in? I’ve got mates looking but only interested in south bank.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Suggest you wait a day or so and see what is happening with football/sport first. A different date might be easier to move it on.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which stand is the City ticket in? I’ve got mates looking but only interested in south bank.
I've got a ticket that's gonna be going in the South Bank overspill - J10 ;) I'm on holiday and timed it badly. Back row, decent atmosphere in there.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the citeh game likely to be cancelled? Basically, how long is the officially sanctioned grief period scheduled to last? Is it just a few days (hence Liverpool off) or a week (so including the Man City game)?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've got a ticket that's gonna be going in the South Bank overspill - J10 ;) I'm on holiday and timed it badly. Back row, decent atmosphere in there.
Thanks mate, much appreciated but they’re south bank or nothing the fussy **********s. J10 overspill too hardcore :D

I’m also away that weekend as the missus and I booked gig tickets before the fixtures were announced but hopefully we’ll benefit from the game being rescheduled due to todays absolutely dreadful news :(

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks mate, much appreciated but they’re south bank or nothing the fussy **********s. J10 overspill too hardcore :D

I’m also away that weekend as the missus and I booked gig tickets before the fixtures were announced but hopefully we’ll benefit from the game being rescheduled due to todays absolutely dreadful news :(
Well **** em then.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the citeh game likely to be cancelled? Basically, how long is the officially sanctioned grief period scheduled to last? Is it just a few days (hence Liverpool off) or a week (so including the Man City game)?

10 days, with tomorrow being day 1.
PL and EFL should confirm tomorrow after speaking with government committee's

Back
Top Bottom