Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tickets for over 65's.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
Until I ordered my Espanyol ticket I didn't realise how much cheaper the pensioner's rate was. This got me wondering about my season ticket for 20/21 as I reach the grand old age of 65 this September. Does anyone know what happens as I'm still 64 when I renew?

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Until I ordered my Espanyol ticket I didn't realise how much cheaper the pensioner's rate was. This got me wondering about my season ticket for 20/21 as I reach the grand old age of 65 this September. Does anyone know what happens as I'm still 64 when I renew?
I think you will still pay the full whack as you will be 64 when the season starts.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just tell them your 65. Never once paid adult price onto the old south bank even though I was close on 21 when they pulled it down.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makes a hell of difference. My BWU ST is over 200 quid cheaper than full price

Roswolf

Groupie
Reaction score
You have to be 65 on or before 1st August to qualify Himley. I'm afraid you will have to wait until season 21/22.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

As the season starts in August,and your birthday ay until September.yow'l have to pay the full price unfortunately.Have a word with someone from the ticket office,ya never know.Tell em yow will pay the extra for a couple of games :D

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As the season starts in August,and your birthday ay until September.yow'l have to pay the full price unfortunately.Have a word with someone from the ticket office,ya never know.Tell em yow will pay the extra for a couple of games :D

Worth a shot, but with 10k on the waiting list I reckon it will be falling on deaf ears.

Back
Top Bottom