Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticket in North Bank for tomorrow

Nige

Reaction score
Think I will give it a miss but Thanks for the Offer..

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First time I've been able to get two together in the south bank in the premier league a week before the game probably ever

Used to be able to do this a fair bit in the McCarthy PL era, as we’d often make a late call to drive up and would more often than not be in the South Bank, but usually limited to S1 or S5.

But agree that’s unheard of since we returned to the PL under Fosun.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sad a lots of that tickets are seemingly up for offer . Not a dig at all at the original poster by any means. Does show though we are a club going backwards and not forwards at present.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First time I've been able to get two together in the south bank in the premier league a week before the game probably ever
You’d have got two together really easy in the championship wilderness years

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Win more games at that level. New Mendes talent on loans. Exciting times.

You sound like an Albion fan, they all relished the idea of the championship until reality hit that it’s an atrocious level.

Mendes wont give us anything. The loan players in that league that were good (boly, Jota, neves, cav, Costa) were on the basis of signing them and that ship has sailed. Let’s not sugar coat it, relegation is nothing but devastating

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You sound like an Albion fan, they all relished the idea of the championship until reality hit that it’s an atrocious level.

Mendes wont give us anything. The loan players in that league that were good (boly, Jota, neves, cav, Costa) were on the basis of signing them and that ship has sailed. Let’s not sugar coat it, relegation is nothing but devastating
Yes it is but that’s where we are heading under this muppet

We will be cash rich if they keep the money in the club - Kilman could be sold, Cunha, Neto plenty of positives to take from it

As for albion would be nice to play them with a crowd this time SOTA

Don’t want us to go down but where is the next win coming from?!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

All the best times I've had as a Wolves fan have come off the back of disasters, triple relegation gave us Bully and co in Div 4 and Div 3. Wilderness years gave us Mick and some proper old school wing stuff. Double relegation gave us the magic of Dicko-Afobe-Sako and then Nuno - the best of all.

Still don't want to do it again though!

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
One of my lads is working the other would mean a 3 hour train trip one way so can’t make it as got to work later.
I’d of normally been able to let friends have them or gone by myself.

I just can’t muster the energy to go on my own so that’s three empty seats in the South Bank.

Last time I felt this disconnected was in the Hoddle era.

Seems to me all the feel good factor has been drained and as a club we just look as though we’re going the motions. It’s all very sad

Back
Top Bottom