Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticket help

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Iv been trying to buy a ticket for the game against Leeds on friday, trying for the last 40 minutes every time i put my card details in nothing happens when i click proceed, the same when i try to pay with the wifes card, any Ideas ?.

Puregold

Reaction score
I have had this also, do not click proceed, wait, the payment will then go through. Good luck.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Just tried again on microsoft edge instead of Chrome, again it times out after iv clicked on the pay, so darned frustrating.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Just tried again on microsoft edge instead of Chrome, again it times out after iv clicked on the pay, so darned frustrating.
I know it's old fashioned but I'd ring the TO first thing tomorrow. I've always found them really helpful.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
There was a news article I read earlier saying some people would struggle to pay with debit/credit cards as lotsof extra checks were being put in place , I used my contact less card on Sunday and it wouldn't accept it I had to put my pin in, happened again today

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Iv just emailed them in lieu of phoning them tomorrow, otherwise my laptop is going through the window. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was a news article I read earlier saying some people would struggle to pay with debit/credit cards as lotsof extra checks were being put in place , I used my contact less card on Sunday and it wouldn't accept it I had to put my pin in, happened again today
Yeah I read that headline over the weekend, notice you dont have extra checks when you pay bills, the money soon disappears ..lol

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Update, Tried again before I went to work still no joy, received an email back from Ticket office saying their email is no longer in use contact Fan services, copy and pasted my email and sent to Fan Services.
Just got back from work and read my email reply from Fan Services here is a copy of it, bearing in mind I gave my supporter number in my email.

"Thank you for getting in touch with Wolves Fan Services.

This game is currently on sale to members only currently. A general sales date should follow shortly and these will be available to purchase from 10am.

Kind Regards,"

I am a Ffffffffing member thats why I sent you an email with my supporter Number, nothing about me not being able to pay, thanks for nowt Fan Services. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The ticket site was down for maintenance the other night. Hope they haven’t made it worse. :mad:

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The power of the "Mix" or coincidence ?, within 7 minutes of me posting the above I received a phone call from "Fan Services" and a lovely lady by the name of Susanne who asked if it was me having problems paying for a Ticket, she found me a Ticket in the NB for the game against Leeds and took payment over the phone no problems :), Praise where praise is due so Thank You Fan Services especially Susanne for her help in getting me a Ticket for the game on Friday, hopefully I wont need to contact them/her for future Tickets :D:D:D:D:D:D.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Update, Tried again before I went to work still no joy, received an email back from Ticket office saying their email is no longer in use contact Fan services, copy and pasted my email and sent to Fan Services.
Just got back from work and read my email reply from Fan Services here is a copy of it, bearing in mind I gave my supporter number in my email.

"Thank you for getting in touch with Wolves Fan Services.

This game is currently on sale to members only currently. A general sales date should follow shortly and these will be available to purchase from 10am.

Kind Regards,"

I am a Ffffffffing member thats why I sent you an email with my supporter Number, nothing about me not being able to pay, thanks for nowt Fan Services. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Had you logged in as a member before trying to buy ?

Back
Top Bottom