Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticket for the Albion game without a season ticket?

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never been to a Wolves match before and I really want to go to this one, but Tickets seems to suggest tickets are only for season ticket holders

Is this the case?
ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Brilliant. Well done you.

Fantastic bit of trolling ... I'm going to sit back and watch the responses roll in.

(Serious response - yes, probably - STH or members at the very least. You will not get a ticket through official channels. I'd be amazed if you get one from non-official channels as well. Get set to watch on the telly).

Banks's Mild

Groupie
Reaction score
I've never been to a Wolves match before and I really want to go to this one, but Tickets seems to suggest tickets are only for season ticket holders

Is this the case?
You'll have no problem getting a ticket as all your season ticket holders are busy booking Sunday lunch dates with their sisters as they're **** scared of the Wolves coming to town

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Is this the case?
Guess who said this a couple of years ago? -

"Since lockdown, I've been living a few miles from Molineux and I'd love to go and see a game, but it feels like there's no chance of us winning."

Back
Top Bottom