Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

This will make you laugh

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had to go to Wolvo today on business. While I was there I thought I'd pop in The Mol and buy a few tickets for away games with cash, so as to save the £1.50 booking fee, bearing in mind I have to buy online due to living in Burton.

Guess what? The TO was closed due to moving! Surely they could have kept the portakabin open while the move was completed?

andy-in-seat-190

Reaction score
You been away Burton? Office closed till Monday due to relocation - online still open - suppose they gotta move the infrastructure as well?

D

Dewsburywolf

It has been advertised on the website for a week that it's shut til next Monday

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't you get the email?

I've been away for 2 weeks with no internet, so in answer to your question no I didn't. Mind you I'm sure there are plenty of people with no internet. Perhaps there are some who don't check their inbox either?

D

Dewsburywolf

Not making us laugh too much?

I think it's funny that Burton's got so wound up about it. International break seems like the perfect time to do the move. Classic case of you can't please all of the people ......................................

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not making us laugh too much?

There was me thinking you would all $$$$ yourselves laughing? With the thought of Burton rolling up The Mol all excited as he's buying tickets having missed the last 3 games only to find the $$$$ing TO shut :mad:

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's funny that Burton's got so wound up about it. International break seems like the perfect time to do the move. Classic case of you can't please all of the people ......................................

Get stuffed you Yorkshire oik!!!!!!!!!!

J

johnybig32

There was me thinking you would all $$$$ yourselves laughing? With the thought of Burton rolling up The Mol all excited as he's buying tickets having missed the last 3 games only to find the $$$$ing TO shut :mad:

Now you put it that way it is funny.

I just presumed you were digging at the club.

D

Deleted member 4008

Only one laughing is the club with the booking fee whilst closed .

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had to go to Wolvo today on business. While I was there I thought I'd pop in The Mol and buy a few tickets for away games with cash, so as to save the £1.50 booking fee, bearing in mind I have to buy online due to living in Burton.

Guess what? The TO was closed due to moving! Surely they could have kept the portakabin open while the move was completed?

You can buy tickets from the club shop in the town.

S

SimplyTheWolves

Appologies for going off topic but didn't get the chance to reply.

No it wasn't you Burton.;)

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I invaded the pitch at Mansfield on tv once. Does that count?

The clip of the pitch invasion at the cup game at Mansfield was funny to watch.

Weren't we two nil down at half-time, came back, and won 3-2.

The three goals scored in front of the Wolves fans, captured on one of the Wolves video's at the time.

Thanks for the entertainment, Burton.:cool:

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Correct Berlin. Dennison, Mills and I'll guess Kelly were the scorers.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Missed three games? You need to sort out who is booking your holidays mate, remind her indoors that there is a football season......

Back
Top Bottom