Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The working with Albion Fans tmw. survival thread

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Class is permanent form is temporary etc etc

P

PeteWolf

Work in Kingswinford. Probably 60-40 Wolves. If anyone wants to give stick will merely say they deserved it, we were $$$$. Totally abysmal. No arguments.

A close 2-1 would have resulted in more grief tbf.

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Used to work with a load of them. Thankfully most of my colleagues now are women who don't give a toss about football.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Work in West Brom. Thinking of wearing my Wolves colours...might put them on the back foot for a while......Nah, they are going to $$$$in slaughter me for weeks.

Cheers Mick:mad:

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it's on days like this I'm glad I live in Dorset with no baggies fans around, generally means I don't get to as many matches as I'd like, but this season I'm not sure if that hasn't been a good thing

H

Hatch End

No Boggies down here, but if I met one I'd tell them that they were a prat........ and then admit that they'd got a better manager and players!

Might as well be honest. Someday it'll be our turn to laugh.

D

Darryl Revok

Dreading it but it could have been 1-10 & still been a fair scoreline. Sadly they won't forget this for a long time & neither would we if roles were reversed!

J

Jonny Bull

it's on days like this I'm glad I live in Dorset with no baggies fans around, generally means I don't get to as many matches as I'd like, but this season I'm not sure if that hasn't been a good thing

Living in East Sussex I'm the same mate! I'm feeling this tonight (my birthday too!!!) but I'm glad I have no one to face tomorrow or else the Police might be involved!

S

Staten Island Wolf

Working in Brooklyn. Mention football and its the Giants.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Working from home thank god. Even the cat is a wolves fan.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In Manchester so nit many tescos , but I feel Ill ...

B

Bankswolf II

Got to sit with a manager and a deputy manager who are Tesco and blue noses and when a blue nose feels sympathy for you then you do have problems

His words of comfort were at least losing to us will mean McCarthy will go, imagining his joy when he comes out with his "played well, lads tried" garbage on motd soon.

This result will never be forgotten

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't even face calling my dad to talk about it. Just texted him saying don't look at teletext, the internet or go anywhere near a pub or anywhere showing football of any kind and especially avoid MOTD tonight.

H

haden-wolf

I have a relative of my wife who is visiting us tomorrow (pre arranged and I like her) however she is a $$$$ fan

I have a day off to do a bit on the house, I will be using power tools

One single $$$$in word.... just $$$$in one!

Also quite proud of my young lad tonight - baggies past us walking along to road and gave it the big one ... he turned around gave them the V's and shouted $$$$ off and Die!

If I wasn't as $$$$ed off I would have hugged him

S

Stafford Elvis

I have a relative of my wife who is visiting us tomorrow (pre arranged and I like her) however she is a $$$$ fan

Also quite proud of my young lad tonight - baggies past us walking along to road and gave it the big one ... he turned around gave them the V's and shouted $$$$ off and Die!

Should have done mate, re-enforced the father/son Wolves til i die bond! My Dad cursed (blessed) me/I cursed/Blessed) my son:D

W

WasStefan

Now in the future I won't ever condone my kids swearing... except when angered towards Albion fans. Then it is perfectly acceptable. :p

Back
Top Bottom