Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The second best English centre half in the premier league is.......

Reaction score
Genuinely, if the likes of Cahill and Upson are getting in Craddock should be included. I was going to say it's because of age but Upson is 31, 32 now? If Capello was true to his word on picking form players Jody would go because plain and simply he's been reliable and got goals

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OPTA stats.

Seriously. Who really believes that Jody Craddock should be in the England squad for the World Cup (note: "in the squad" not even "in the starting eleven")?

Statistics can be used to prove anything.

F

FLEET WOLF

OPTA stats.

Seriously. Who really believes that Jody Craddock should be in the England squad for the World Cup (note: "in the squad" not even "in the starting eleven")?

Statistics can be used to prove anything.

There are a few in the squad who I would not have in, that is for sure. Heskey and actually I am not sure I would have had Beckham in it, but that issue has now been resolved.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are a few in the squad who I would not have in, that is for sure. Heskey and actually I am not sure I would have had Beckham in it, but that issue has now been resolved.

Maybe so ... and Jody Craddock would be at the top of the "not in the squad, please, Fabio" list.

grumpy old wolf

Reaction score
Even having this tongue in cheek thread shows how he has improved and what a stalwart he now is .
well done Jody

E

EasternWolf

The man has gone from discarded scapegoat to legend and he thoroughly deserves the support he now gets. A real Wolves player.

E

Ettingshall Wolf

But, back to the original point (tongue in cheek or not), not an England one.

Have to agree. He is doing a sterling job for us, is in some great form, and deserves all the praise he gets. But I dont believe should make the England squad

S

SCB

Noo - we can't have one of Wolves key players running around in the summer in South Africa picking up injury. No, please.
He, and the rest of the Wolves team should do some holiday relaxation before next season whether Wolves stays up in the PL (which theyre likelty to) or not.

16Matt16

To be fair, I could see Jarvis in the England squad within the next few years..

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
jody has been excellent in defence this season but his passing is appalling.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jody has shown such character and such example. Having been shown the door, to come back and show the leadership that he has and the commitment to the cause, is the mark of an exceptional individual.

He was castigated and ridiculed by many on here and elsewhere, and has shown tremendous 'bottle' to come back and turn himself into one of the most loved Wolves players which is a truely remarkable achievement.

England is not good enough for you Jody, with a name like Craddock, you must have some Irish in your DNA. Come over here and play for the Republic, we love committed Centre Backs, . . .ask your Boss!!

W

wolves_gal

If Craddock does not get in the England squad for South Africa it just shows what a joke this countrys Nation Team really is.

Craddock For England!!

:-D

D

Dewsburywolf

If Craddock gets in the England squad for South Africa it just shows what a joke this countrys Nation Team really is.

Sorry chick I know you're a big fan of Jody's but no way should he be anywhere near the England team.

B

Barracudawolf

How do you define who's good enough to get on the plane to SA? He's ahead of Lescott and Upson on current form it seems

Back
Top Bottom