Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have a squad full of dross. Should have signed half the players of greater quality. Big squads of ****e take you absolutely nowhere

Their squad isn't actually that bad it isn't a world beater but with the back 5 set up there is more than enough talent there to see them stay up

GK - Henderson/Hennessey/Smith
RCB - Bade/Boly
CB - Worrall/Cook
LCB - Niakhate/McKenna
RWB - Williams/Biancone
LWB - Lodi/Richards/Toffolo
RCM - Frueler/O'Brien/Yates
LCM - Mangala/Kouyate
CAM - Lingard/Gibbs-White
RS - Awoniyi/Dennis
LS - Johnson/Surridge

+ Colback, Cafu, Arter & Taylor who I imagine they probably wanted rid of.

Snorbans Wolf

Reaction score
Their squad isn't actually that bad it isn't a world beater but with the back 5 set up there is more than enough talent there to see them stay up

GK - Henderson/Hennessey/Smith
RCB - Bade/Boly
CB - Worrall/Cook
LCB - Niakhate/McKenna
RWB - Williams/Biancone
LWB - Lodi/Richards/Toffolo
RCM - Frueler/O'Brien/Yates
LCM - Mangala/Kouyate
CAM - Lingard/Gibbs-White
RS - Awoniyi/Dennis
LS - Johnson/Surridge

+ Colback, Cafu, Arter & Taylor who I imagine they probably wanted rid of.
Yes but surely that won't be how they line up since they'll be starting both Lingard and MGW given the investment in both?

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes but surely that won't be how they line up since they'll be starting both Lingard and MGW given the investment in both?

Maybe just a front 3 of Lingard, Johnson & MGW thats for Cooper to decide he has options anyway but in terms of a newly promoted team's squad it is a better standard than quite a few that have come up in recent years like Sheff United, Norwich etc

So they do have a good chance of survival if they can get the team to click and gel together

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i'd love some kind of Amazon show about Costa's transfer to wolves, picture the scene....

Costa is having a dinner in the bosom of his family, joking and laughing with the kids, wife is full of happy smiles knowing she's got her husband with her now - no more jetting off half way round the world, no more missed Christmases, birthdays or anniversaries. Costas phone rings in his pocket, he takes it out and the look on his face changes from carefree abandon to a more serious, concerned look when he see who is calling, his wife notices this and lets her guard slip for the briefest of seconds and allows a fragment of concern to show on her face, but she hides it well enough for the kids not to notice.

Costa excuses himself from the table and retires into the kitchen, making sure he's out of earshot of his family. "Jorge, i thought i might here from you" he answers, on the other end of the line is super agent Jorge Mendes. The scene cuts to Costa finishing his own training to sit down and watch a football match, he flicks over to the Wolves - Southampton game just in-time to see their new star striker go down with a serious knee injury - a smile plays over Costas lips as the thought goes through his head, he quickly dismisses it though "I'm too old for that ****" he says to himself.

Back in the kitchen, Costa is in deep conversation with Mendes, Costa is protesting that he's not that man anymore - his life has changed and he's left that old lifestyle behind. "i'm a family man now, i don't need the money, i don't need the ice baths, the training, the soreness, i'm done", Jorge knows exactly which of Costas buttons to push....Costas wife opens the door and just by looking at Costas face knows exactly what's happening. She looks away, disappointed, but she knows this is the life they have and Costa will never be able to say no to one last hurrah. She disappears to the bedroom, and picks up Costas favourite football boots and returns to the kitchen and without saying a word places them on the table, looks up and her husband and simply nods and smiles.

Cue montage of Costa completing a medical at wolves, signing video released by the club and Costa training with the clubs younger players......before a final video of Costa wheeling away in front of the southbank after scoring and the Southbank chanting his name. Final cut is to Jorge Mendes, who smiles, puts on his shades and jets of in a private plane to help another club in their hour of need

The End

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i'd love some kind of Amazon show about Costa's transfer to wolves, picture the scene....

Costa is having a dinner in the bosom of his family, joking and laughing with the kids, wife is full of happy smiles knowing she's got her husband with her now - no more jetting off half way round the world, no more missed Christmases, birthdays or anniversaries. Costas phone rings in his pocket, he takes it out and the look on his face changes from carefree abandon to a more serious, concerned look when he see who is calling, his wife notices this and lets her guard slip for the briefest of seconds and allows a fragment of concern to show on her face, but she hides it well enough for the kids not to notice.

Costa excuses himself from the table and retires into the kitchen, making sure he's out of earshot of his family. "Jorge, i thought i might here from you" he answers, on the other end of the line is super agent Jorge Mendes. The scene cuts to Costa finishing his own training to sit down and watch a football match, he flicks over to the Wolves - Southampton game just in-time to see their new star striker go down with a serious knee injury - a smile plays over Costas lips as the thought goes through his head, he quickly dismisses it though "I'm too old for that ****" he says to himself.

Back in the kitchen, Costa is in deep conversation with Mendes, Costa is protesting that he's not that man anymore - his life has changed and he's left that old lifestyle behind. "i'm a family man now, i don't need the money, i don't need the ice baths, the training, the soreness, i'm done", Jorge knows exactly which of Costas buttons to push....Costas wife opens the door and just by looking at Costas face knows exactly what's happening. She looks away, disappointed, but she knows this is the life they have and Costa will never be able to say no to one last hurrah. She disappears to the bedroom, and picks up Costas favourite football boots and returns to the kitchen and without saying a word places them on the table, looks up and her husband and simply nods and smiles.

Cue montage of Costa completing a medical at wolves, signing video released by the club and Costa training with the clubs younger players......before a final video of Costa wheeling away in front of the southbank after scoring and the Southbank chanting his name. Final cut is to Jorge Mendes, who smiles, puts on his shades and jets of in a private plane to help another club in their hour of need

The End
From Coast to Costa with Costa

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
any news on B traore getting his work permit and being in the UK< nice to have him and costa training by wednesday

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama linked with Galatasaray. Their window closes on the 8th September.

Back
Top Bottom