Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The project is over

Norwegian Wolf

Reaction score
The 'project' has always been an agreement between Fosun & Mendes to showcase his players in the PL and share the profits from player trading. The test of whether the project continues is if we appoint a Portuguese manager from the Mendes stable. If we do, then the influx of young Portuguese players like Neto and Vitinha will continue, if we don't, then we're probably heading back to George Saville. I like the look of Fonseca, but being Portuguese and a mate of Mendes is more important than anything at the moment.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just maybe the next manager can take what Nuno has built and move it forward a step?

People often talk about "doing a Leicester". Pearson built the core of that title winning team and did a good job of it. However, Ranieri added the final touches and took them up a level beyond what Pearson was capable of.

Reaction score
Let me introduce you to the concept of public relations spin, where what is presented as fact and what is actually happening are two distinct phenomena. Actions speak far louder than words, which are cheap and disposable.
You should read your own link, maybe educate yourself on the difference between spin and a direct statement.

For starters spin is never as succinctly put as Jeff's statement was.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not even sure it’s a proper agenda per say, I just think it’s the new phenomenon where people just want to be right all the time it’s truely baffling to me but there you go
Loads of people stick their neck out on the off chance they might some day be proven right. It's weird and they seem to get off on being self proclaimed oracle's...

I myself have said that Mike Dean is a total ****ing ****. I'm proved correct weekly. I'm being proved correct right now as I type this.

My face is very smug as you can imagine and I'm not at all bothered that he's ruining a perfectly good game of football, because I'm right... again.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whatever the case, Fosun better get this right.

Nuno is gone and let's be honest, his demeanor and positivity deflected much of criticism that could've been lobbied at Fosun. If they get this wrong, supporters will be upset.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Project is definitely on life support.

Simply too many people involved with Wolves look like they are simply going through the motions, starting with Jeff Shi.

Agree that with sacking Nuno, Fosun they have made a rod for their own back. They admitted they got it wrong with Zenga and Lambert, and I dont doubt their next choice is 50/50 to be sacked before next November.

If someone offered me 13th place next season I would bite their arm off.

Back
Top Bottom