Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Premier League Show - Wolves

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I wonder, the beeb couldn't be stirring the pot a little, could they?o_O

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
It's a good show tbf, hidden away a bit late night on a Thursday.

D

Deleted member 4453

The bits I've seen of it seem good. Feels like a pre weekend show and I like that.

I love Wolves but I'm interested in learning as much as possible about any kind of football so any show that sheds light is sound by me.

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just watched the VT for this...worth a watch! its not Coady for a change.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I thought for us wolves fans it was great to see. I think for football fans in general it wasn’t very exciting

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never watched this programme before and I don't think I'll be bothering in the future. I was late putting it on so I missed the Wolves bit. What remained was some complete crap about social media comments and two supporters of Man City and Liverpool supposedly picking a joint team. Just about the worst football programme I have ever seen, and there have been some bad ones.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never watched this programme before and I don't think I'll be bothering in the future. I was late putting it on so I missed the Wolves bit. What remained was some complete crap about social media comments and two supporters of Man City and Liverpool supposedly picking a joint team. Just about the worst football programme I have ever seen, and there have been some bad ones.
They should bring back Saint & Greavesie.

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The section on Wolves was worth watching. Good to see the chat with Patricio and Moutinho - in Portuguese too, which was only fair for the players, especially Rui (though his English is still better than my Portuguese, or even my French for that matter). The rest of the show didn't look too inspiring so I switched off after.

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The Wolves section from 1 min 50sec...suggest just watch the the Wolves bit...the rest of show, like the Premier League, trails in our wake, and a lot of tosh.

Last edited:

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
The Wolves section from 1 min 50sec...suggest just watch the the Wolves bit...the rest of show, like the Premier League, trails in our wake, and a lot of tosh.

Liked it.

Done well, gave Wolvo a nice sleepy feel to it. Even that chap projected a suitably laid back attitude with his mate's Nuno comment. :)

That Traore goal looks better and better every time it is shown. :)

W

wolvesultra

Good little watch, I do love how our so called big name foreign players seem to be far more happy to mix around Wolverhampton than previous far worse players who you just know thought themselves to good for the place.

Was good to see Jeff speak to quite rare.

As mentioned above it seems the whole message coming out of the club is a unified one. All good so far.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Good little watch, I do love how our so called big name foreign players seem to be far more happy to mix around Wolverhampton than previous far worse players who you just know thought themselves to good for the place.

Was good to see Jeff speak to quite rare.

As mentioned above it seems the whole message coming out of the club is a unified one. All good so far.

'Humble'

This is what you get with the mature, grounded continentals over BBB locals and wannabe ****ers that feel football is a means to feed their 'live it up' nightclub lifestyles.

Vida longa à revolução

GeoffPalmersLeftBoot

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Thanks for posting the link.

I really enjoyed the Wolves section. As previously stated, it made Wolvo look nice and laid back.

It would be nice if that wee coffee shop put a few framed pics up of the Wolves Portugesse players and Nuno on their walls.
However they may believe that it could take away the ultimate theme of their establishment.

D

Deleted member 4152

Rui looks happy when I see him out on the estate with his fam. They really have bought into it haven't they

What a time to be alive

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love Coady but João for me is real captain material. Superb mentality as well as obvious quality to match.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link.

I really enjoyed the Wolves section. As previously stated, it made Wolvo look nice and laid back.

It would be nice if that wee coffee shop put a few framed pics up of the Wolves Portugesse players and Nuno on their walls.
However they may believe that it could take away the ultimate theme of their establishment.
Didn't I read it was up for sale?

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes in the Guardian article , she is moving back to Porto..maybe all the press has changed her mind
Unfortunately it won't I don't think as she has family reasons for going but I know the asking price is £15000 which gets you a lot of free publicity along with the fixtures and fittings!

Back
Top Bottom